6.Alive

Sana POV

Sh-shit...I slowly open my eyes,..but the light hit deep through inside my eyes...

"Is she still alive?"

"Maybe she got bitten already."

"Stay away..we still didn't know."

I felt like,..I couldn't move my hands...Like it stuck,..Why?..I feel so weak..And couldn't remembered anything..

.

.

.

I woke up again...

and this time I fully wake up and remember what happened to me..but couldn't figure it out how can I get here..thankfully,..I still survive.

"Eh?"

I look up and some people get up in surprise.. "Y-you- you're not any part of them,aren't you?" He stutter as he looking at me.

I only sigh since they really thought I'm such a monster and even tied me up here... "I'm not of course..Can you guys let me go?" I asked and one of them coming toward.

"How should we believe in you? This fierce eyes women asked me and I heaved a sigh again..what should I do?Pretending that I'm really hurting- why would I pretending when I'm really injured?

"Please le-let me go..I- My baby-"

They all look so surprise and the other women coming toward.. "We are sorry..I didn't know you are in your pregnancy." She said and I frown like- really?Does my belly look so flat because I'm craving for food?

"But- we didn't know if she just pretending-"

"Stop!We need more people to survive..it's not you are the only one who wanna stay alive."

And suddenly,..I heard a noises of the zombies outside...a slightly open window showing a light in the sky at the night skies..What was that?Flare?Who the heck shoot those?

Momo?Tzuyu?..But as what I know,..we didn't had those.

"Hyunjin..Go check what was happening.." This women who helping me said and he sigh before leaving. "You go to rest first...I'll give you some food." She said..

she's so kind.

but that other women behind looking at me in serious expression while crossing her hands..I tried to look away when she suddenly walking toward my direction.

"What's your name huh?"

"S-Sana." Scary.

"Moonbyul by the way."

"O-oh."

"Anyway- you better not stealing what's mine." She said and leaving..Huh?I don't understand at all actually..

.

A minute later,that women coming again and give me some food..I eating like today is my last day..i'm so hungry... "Slowly." She smiling and I smile back.. "What's your name?" She ask me.

"Sana."

"I'm Yong Sun..where are you from and why are you here?" She said and now I'm thinking about my step sister and that leftenant..Where are they now? "I was from near the city..I came here since I heard- the connection is good here..but- I left my step sister and my friend behind..they looking for a food for me.." I said and she just nod.

"Don't worry,I bet it for sure...They will be just fine."

Another minute passed until-

"Look what we've got." those guy coming..and I get outside from this room...I don't even know there's also a dungeon here...