9.Friends

Tzuyu POV

I was checking what happened outside..

"Help us!!!"

"Hurry up-!!"

I should be helping...They zombies is coming..A lot of them...they open the gate a little bit and I climb on the front wall while try sniping those zombies who getting closer.

It's been a while..I didn't touch the sniper.

"Go..get inside.." I shout and as some of them already entered,one of the women fell down..I widened my eyes- "Nayeon unnie!!" The women about to help her friend but Hyunjin and the other stopped her.

"Don't go- !"

I have no choice other then jumping out and someone shouting at me- "YAH BAKA!CHOU TZUYU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" it's totally Momo voices..I just can't let anyone died..

Even though a lot of them coming now,.. "Go!" I said to this women. "Hurry up unnie!!"

I just fight these monster like i'm in the battlefield.

But- i'm out of ammo already... "Tzuyu get inside!!" and I running back inside,..while they push the gate all together..but,about three of zombies head stuck at the edge..

"Aihh shibal!Just die already!" Han and Seungmin stab the wood while kicking their face out...Aftee that,..we all back off..

"Woah that so intense." Changbin said and this women checking on her friends. "Nayeon unnie!Are you okay?" She asked and this women called as Nayeon nodding.

"Tzuyu?Your name is Tzuyu?" this short women suddenly talk to me..but- why do she look familiar?

"Yes."

"W-woah..I can't believe we meet again!My old friend!" She said and I blink...Who is she?Who is she?Why can't I remember?Wait- Wait...remember-

"Do you remember me?" Oh shoot-

"I-...Think I forgot.."

"Oh come on!We've been into the same training in the past..but you got transfer to Taiwan that time..When you coming back,I wasn't in the millitary anymore." she said and I...suddenly remembered-

Son Chaeyoung. "Chae?" I said and she smiling happily.. "It's been a long time!!" She hug me and I did hug her back...Along with Elkie,Chaeyoung also one of my bestfriend.

But- Yeah..because we didn't met to each other for a long time,..I kindda forgot.. "You grow taller and beautiful damn!I'm so jealous." She giggle and I just smiled.

Chaeyoung is the best close range fighter...No- she's actually an assasin..the best among the best.

"oh also Tzuyu..this is my cousin." she also introducing me to her cousin. "Jungyeon." We shake hands and then I look at the two other women.

"Why did you guys let them staying here?Go on helped them!" I said to the boys and they glaring at me. "Talking like she's a leader here." I heard that stupid.

"Well..she's a lieutenant general afterall." Chaeyoung tap my back and then I notice something...Where's that guy?Since this morning,I didn't saw him.

I only see Jihyo,Dahyun,Wheein,Hwasa and the other..

I get inside back..and went to the dungeon..

but-

"What are you doing?!Let go of me!"

"Please listen me out first!!Why can't you give me a chance?!"

"Why should I?!Stop- I never like a man like you,"