13.Cure?

No one POV

Flashback...

"There's someone outside!"

"N-no don't go out there..it will be such a waste!We don't even know if that person going to survive-"

"But still!!We can't leave people just like that-"

"I'm going.."

.......

After a real quick arguement,Bangchan finally went outside to check..He also asked for some help from the other and there they saw a women who about to get bitten.

"Oh shit!too late-we can't make it!"

"Shot!!" with that,Felix shoot the zombies using his weapon while the other trying to clearing their line as he drag the women inside.

"Get in!I got her already!"

With that,they retreat back and get inside..

.......

"Looks like this women not looking in a good condition." One of them said but Yong Sun shook her head. "Yes,you should take a good look on her neck..It's a bite mark." Hwasa show it and everyone start to gasp.

"Throw her out before she transform!" The boys said but Yong Sun still protecting her. "No don't!I believe,there's something special about her-" With her words,everyone getting curious and thought she was joking.

"What do you mean by that?!She's infected!"

"If she did,it never took more than 5 minute to transform.." suddenly everyone get quiet. "But still,we need to be aware!" Wheein said and Yong Sun finally nod.

So,..

they handcuff the women and waiting till the next morning...

........

When the sun rises,everyone going to check on her..

A thick veins that showing last night start to fading away.. "S-she's still breathing right?" They check on her and yes the women still breathing..They waiting,and waiting.

until she finally get up.

surprisingly,she still normal like a human being...

"Impossible...how did this,happening?"

End Of The Flashback

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV

Argh..i fell asleep...I'm suppose to taking care for Sana until she woke up..I- still believe she's not a zombie..cause if she really a zombie,she will already transform on that time she got bitten.

Maybe this is just some scratch she got...or maybe?

It's already morning,.I check on her head,and it felt cold..I wanna leave to get something but- I'm afraid something will happened to her so I ended up staying here.

Her faces,become normal like before again...it's really different from yesterday...I'm so glad,about it..

As I busy checking out through the window,since we close all the window...They all sensitive to sound or something brightening..they're somehow blind at night,but quiet aggresive in the morning.

"Hah!A-am I- wh-what?I'm still alive?!" I startled as Sana finally get up.

"Wha-what is this?Wait- Didn't I- turn to be a zombie yesterday?" She frown and I walk toward to her direction then hug her in relief...I'm scared to death,if she turn out to become like one of those zombie.