24.New Plan

Author POV

That night,they have a good rest with Momo taking care of Sullyoon since her mother still didn't woke up...What's even luckier,the baby didn't cried.

"Momo unnie,can i hold her?" Tzuyu sat beside of Momo and she smiles.

"Sure..here you go-"

Then,Tzuyu hold the baby and smiling.. "Sullyoon-ah you really looks alike your mother..I believe that,you must be stronger like your mum." She said and then the baby just smiling which makes Momo and Tzuyu look at each other immediately.

"She smiles!" Momo gasped happily.

"I know!" Tzuyu smile happily...

"Baby Sull,you need to grow stronger okay?" She said and Tzuyu touch her nose...Then,the baby sneeze and Tzuyu chuckled.

"I'm sorry..My finger might be dirty...I forgot,i'm afraid that you might get sick." Tzuyu said and give the baby at Momo back.

"I'm gonna check on Sana." Tzuyu said and Momo nodding.

Then,the younger went to the place where Sana laying down...As soon as she arrive,Sana already sitting down.

"Sana..You finally awake?" Tzuyu asked as she get near to the latter..But as soon as Sana tilt her head,Tzuyu widened her eyes in surprise.

"S-Sana?"

"Tzuyu?Where's Sullyoon?Is she alright?" Sana asked as Tzuyu look Sana in worried also terrified.

"S-Sana you sure you alright?" Tzuyu asked again.

"I- I'm not sure..but my vision is a little bit blurry." Sana touch her head and try to shake head and look at Tzuyu again...

"Your eyes-" Tzuyu try to reach out her hands bravely at Sana. "W- what's wrong with my eyes?" She touch them and Tzuyu grit her teeth- almost cry.

"Tell me,did you got biten?"

"N-no i'm not!Am I- go-going to be like one of them?" Sana panickly asked and Tzuyu tried to calm her down by hugging her immediately.

"No you're not...I believe that you're just fine..." Tzuyu said but deep inside,she worried too much if Sana gonna change too...What she remembered,Sana did got bitten,but it's already past.

She had a thought that,the can't survive in human body for too long..That she thought,that time the cure already expired...

"Tzuyu,..I'm afraid..." Sana cried on Tzuyu shoulder but the younger just don't know what to do that she just caressing her back...Suddenly,Momo came and Tzuyu pull Sana head onto her shoulder so that,Momo can't look at Sana eyes condition that turning white.

"Why did you hug my sister like that?" Momo frowned and Tzuyu just chuckled nervously. "She said,she need shoulder to cry on." When Tzuyu said like that,Sana did cried but only a little bit since she also,didn't want Momo to look at her like that.

"Anyway,Sullyoon didn't drank enough milk from you Sana..i'm afraid that she might be hungry." Momo said.

By hearing Sullyoon name,Sana about to look at her but Tzuyu tightened her grip and look at Momo. "Let me hold her for Sana,your sister still weak so i'm afraid she'll accidentally drop Sullyoon." Tzuyu said and then Momo just nod.

After give the baby to Tzuyu,..Momo stretch herself and looking at Sana who's sitting while backing on her. "Anyway Sana-yah,are you okay?Why did you fainted this morning?" She asked.

"I had a terrible headache so sudden,that's why..I'm sorry for causing a trouble for you guys." She said.

"No no...We're really worried that something bad might be happened to you that time...But i'm glad,now you're awake." Momo said and Sana clench her hands...