His 360-degree kick

Silently, I led Noah into my room. My room was small and luckily, it was far away from my parents so they can’t hear much. I let Noah have the bed while I take the floor.

‘Damn,’ I thought.

Why does the floor have to be so cold and hard?’

Noah stared down at Sophia who was trying to sleep on the cold stone floor. He picked her up easily and lifted her onto the bed.

“Hey, What are you doing?” I whispered as my eyes grew wide.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

“Good,” he said.

 “This bed is small but it’ll fit both of us.”

My eyes grew wider at what Noah had just said. But I had just told him that I trust him. I couldn’t take my words back so I had no choice but to sleep with him. We both got in my bed and slept side-by-side. I was so nervous, I couldn’t sleep. Noah, on the other hand, had no problem. He fell asleep instantly.

I turned my head over to look at him. His face was so innocent like an angel when he was sleeping. Who would have thought he was such a devil when he’s awake and moving?

An hour had passed and it was 3’ in the morning. I still couldn’t sleep. Suddenly something weird happen. Noah turned his entire body around and did a 360, kicking me.

 “Ow!” I cried out but covered my mouth so my parents wouldn’t hear me. When he was done, he had this happy look on his face.

At first I thought he was just playing with me but he really did do a 360 in his sleep. Suddenly he reached over and held me tight. My entire body went tense and rigid. I could feel Noah’s light breathing on my neck. I don’t know why but now that Noah was this close (practically laying on top of me) made me feel better. It’s probably cause I’ve never been this close to a person in a long time. Soon I began to fall asleep too…