4.

Draco was waiting on Abby's bed. He was dressed in a black suit, black shirt and was talking with Ben."What do you think? Will this make her happy?"He asked while he was playing with a small vial filled with a gold liquid.

"Das ist..." Ben said."Huh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I forget myself. Is that Felix Felicis?" He asked.

He stood up and leaned toward Ben's aquarium. "Yup. I brewed it." The boy praised himself."This potion is perfect."

"You know my sweet Draco." Ben said."She thinks that you forgot that it's her 17th birthday."

Malfoy smiled."Yes. This is going to be a surprise. She was all day with Meg so we have been together only during breakfast." The boy said.

"It's going to be awesome."

"Nun ja." Ben rolled his eyes."By the way." He added."We have never been together alone."
Draco thought for a moment."That's right. And I have so many questions. For example. What type of fish are you? How is it possible that you can talk?"

Ben circled around his new aquarium and did a flip in the air."You wouldn't handle this story, my dear friend. It's too emotional Mr. Malfoy."

The door opened.

"Abby! My love!" Draco squealed."Happy birthday!"

The Goldstein girl was more than happy."Awwwww. Sweetheart." She said after their kiss.

"You look lovely."Ben said. Abby was wearing a yellow shirt and white bootcut flare trousers. She wore with that plain white sneakers and on her wrist was a silver bracelet that she received from her father years ago.

"Indeed." Draco agreed."You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Abby's cheeks began to flush red and her knees were turning into a jelly."Draco stop or I'll probably melt. I thought you forgot."

Her boyfriend grabbed her around her waist."I would never!" And kissed her forehead.
They stared into each other's eyes for a moment but then the boy interrupted it with."Now close your eyes, my sweet birthday girl. I have something for you."

He carefully raised her arm and tenderly opened her palm. The small vial was between his fingers and he slowly put it into her hand. "You can open them." Draco said.

The girl was first studying it for a while but then she rather asked."I'm sorry but." She scowled."What is it?"

Young Malfoy was looking at her in disbelief."Are you serious babe?" He shook his head."Just say that you're kidding."

"I'm sorry Draco but I'm really lost." She said with a weird smile on her lips and confused eyes.
"Felix Felicis sweetheart."

Then it hit her."Oh my god! Are you serious?" She asked and looked at Ben."Look!" Girl's eyes went back to Malfoy.

"Where did you get it?"

"I brewed it by myself!" The boy said proudly.

A wide smile appeared on Abby's lips."Is that so?" She slowly took out of her back pocket her dark acacia wand and pointed it at Ben's aquarium.

"What are you doing Monica?" Ben asked with confusion in his eyes. The aquarium rose into the air and moved toward the bathroom.

"Trust me. You don't want to be here."

The fish was disgusted."Not again! Ew! No!" Ben whined."Please use the Muffliato charm. I beg you!" He said with a shaky mouth.

At that moment, the bathroom door slammed behind him and there was silence. Ben decided to make the silence enjoyable by singing because he would get crazy and he couldn't think about those things that they...