10.

warning... this part is maybe not for everyone... it's a little bit ehm... brutal?...

Lucius was in his office standing by his window. His hands were crossed behind his back. He watched the view from his office. At least that's what it looked like. White expensive peacocks were wandering in his wide gardens but he wasn't concentrating on anything outside the glass.

He was looking at his reflection and thinking. Suddenly he turned around and his eyes fell on the sofa in the corner of the room and Lucius'face softened a little bit but right after that, his eyebrows furrowed. He didn't think about this during the time on the sofa...

"I gave her the necklace just yesterday..." He thought and stepped towards his table.

His fingers crossed the wooden surface while his mind was still full of Abby. Then Lucius seated on the chair behind his table and laid his legs upon it. "It's impossible that she fell for me so fast. Only if ..."

After Draco left Abby in front of her door and with a kiss on her lips, he Apparated back to Manor.
He ran up the stairs and slip into Lucius' office.

He was standing in front of his father with disappointment in his grey eyes. The young boy was thinking about all scenarios which had happened between his father and his girlfriend but he didn't say anything in front of her. Why would he?

Was it her fault? Was it her fault to have a love spell around her neck? No. He waited for his father's office.
Only this was in Draco's mind. "Would Abby do something with my father without that fucking necklace?"

Lucius looked up from his table."I don't have time. Ok? I have a meeting in a few minutes and I need you to come with me. It's important." In the back of his talk could be heard steps and door closing sounds.

The boy was there, looking at his father, breathing out loud with anger...

"I knew that you were capable of emotionally hurting my mother... I knew that you were capable to hurt her new boyfriend and I don't care about his missing leg... But I wasn't sure about you and Abby because the time you gave me was too short dad!" He shouted." One day?" The boy screamed with his fists clenched.

Lucius sat behind his desk with a book in his hands.

"I left this house for half an hour and you...!!!!" Draco bit his inner cheek and his hand was looking for his wand in a pocket."What did you do with her?"

The book strongly slammed the floor."That's enough!"

"What kind of a fast fuck love spell did you give her?"

"A fucking day?!?!?!!"

Lucius rose from his seat and walked towards Draco. "Don't behave like a spoiled child!" He whisper-shouted and grabbed him by his collar. Then he dragged him towards entering the hall."And shut up!"

They were standing on the marble floor, on the right side of Manor's huge staircase.

"Fortis superstes erit" Lucius placed his hand on the white wall and whispered. Draco was looking at him with widened nostrils and rage in his eyes while was a door appearing on the wall in front of them.

Older Malfoy rolled his eyes."Don't be so pathetic! We were just..." He made a small pause." talking." And he shoved his son towards the stairs that were leading into the basement.

As their footsteps echoed in the darkness, they were slowly approaching the noise of human voices and squeaking chairs.

Draco was the first who entered the great hall under the Malfoy Manor. After his entrance, the faces of the people who were seated around a long table turned towards him and silence covered the room. Only the sound of cane fluttering the stone ground was possible to hear.

Then.

"My dear friends!" Lucius said. "Welcome. I'm so glad that you came." And stopped in front of the table which was in the middle of the room

Draco seated himself on the chair next to Dolohov. "My dark heart is pleased." He smiled and took out his wand from his cane. He started to roam his hand with the tip of his wand.

His son watched him from behind the table with the other members of the group, and Lucius began to walk around them. Carefully and slowly, and at the same time in a way to show them his superiority. He reached out to a bald man.

"Fiezsky. I hope you got me that map and you went through the corpses!" Fiezsky nodded and pulled a piece of parchment from his sleeve.

"I murdered one whole family. It was a well-known wizard family for generations but it was their fault that they were hiding this treasure." He smiled as he handed him the map. Fiezsky had a dreamy face for a moment with a smile."A mudblood ruined their blood purity. She suffered more while I was torturing her child than while she was dying." Lucius laughed.

"I haven't heard such high notes in a long time," {Lucius smiled at this comment because his thoughts wandered to Abby's moans} Fiezsky added with a smile on his lips."That little bastart fainted from the pain and choked with his own blood. I'm still laughing how I slit apart his mudblood mother."

"Poor Weasley family." One man said.

Malfoy nodded and snatched the map out of his hand." I don't need to hear details about her scattered intestines. But thank you. Then come to my office and I'll give you some financial reward. "He winked at him.

"We met here today for one clear reason." He said, waving his wand at the wall where the shadows began to flicker, depicting the story of what the man had begun to talk about.

"Due to Voldemort's failure, nothing has changed in our world. The wizards are still friends and even make love with the muggles, which is absolutely ... "Lucius frowned and wanted to vomit at the sight of the kissing shadows on the wall." disgusting and unacceptable. "

"I'd rather fuck a dementor." One of those present laughed and the others joined in with a laugh.

"Actually, yeah. But you better not interrupt me, because then it won't turn out well." Elder Malfoy smiled.

"It's really striking that fully intelligent witches and wizards are not aware of how unnatural is this. The purity of wizards is in our hands, and our only way to achieve this is one young lady."

Lucius looked at Draco, "My son's girlfriend, as I told you all last time. Abby Goldstein. I'm currently working on putting her on our side. To get one important artefact with her help." He said and tapped his finger on the map.

A shadow of a lantern appeared on the wall. "The light of the blind."

"And for what is that?" A guy seated in front of Fiezsky asked.

"Avada kedavra!" A green flash appeared.
Lucius started to hysterically laugh. "Hahahaa. I said what I said." Draco's face lost colour. "I said that it won't turn out well. But actually, it was a great question." Lucius chuckled and caressed his son's shoulder.

"Let's take it shortly. It's something that will clear the way how people think. Or Uhm. This artefact will make witches and wizards think the way we do." He placed his fingers under his chin."Some type of brainwashing? I don't know... Now!"

The Malfoy turned towards a young blue-haired man with white stubble."

"How are you doing at Hogwarts? Do you do a good job as deputy headmaster? Brakes?" He grinned and walked over to him. "Certainly, Mr Malfoy."

"But not as perfect as our colleague at the ministry. "The man sitting there in his dark green jacket brushed his shoulders and smiled at Brakes. "I do what I can. I already have the full trust of the headmaster. "

"She's so senile, she doesn't even realize I'm adding poison to her coffee." He laughed. "That stupid old cunt."

"Yes, yes. I praise you, Brakes. And I also praise our Minister for contact with Muggles. Good job, Crabbe."

"So colleagues. Keep up and do the good work you do. I'm proud of you. And please let someone take the corpse away because I'm going to throw up if it starts rotting here." Lucius said and he put a handkerchief to his mouth.

"You can go!" He screamed as he was walking up the stairs.