Arriving

The Mikaelson arrived to Los Angeles immediately. There, they went to the supposed address where Cassandra Petrova and her children resided. They were astonished to see a beautiful mansion that could rival theirs in size and elegance. 

To say Klaus was nervous was an understatement, he was frightened. Frightened that his kids would want nothing to do with him and his family. Frightened of seeing again the woman he once loved. He wondered if she had gotten married or if he had the chance of winning her over again.

Hope was excited. I mean, who wouldn't be, she had an older brother and two older sisters! But deep down, she was scared of rejection from her siblings. Sure, she had her cousins, but it wasn't the same to have a sibling she could relate to. Hayley noticed her stiff posture and worried face.

"Don't worry Hope, I'm sure they'll like you" Her mother assured her.

Klaus took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" Said a beautiful voice from inside the house. Suddenly, the door opened and a strikingly beautiful blonde woman stood there with a shocked expression on her face. She was Cassandra Petrova.

Sorry, short chapter! The next one will be longer and Klaus will meet his children! Please vote and comment if you're liking the story