The Family Petrova

Recap: Nicholas looked bored and noticed the Mikaelsons sitting there. "Who are you guys?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you guys?". He asked with a suspicious look. His sisters also looked at them with a confused look. Tony, Cassandra's friend, looked suspicious and angry.

Cassandra was the one to answer his son's question. "They're some old friends of mine." She said. Tony scoffed quietly. "Yeah, they're some friends, alright", he muttered. Cassandra shot him a glare that made Tony shut up.

"Well, any of mom's friends are welcome!" Gianna said with a small smile, while Angelina nodded at her sister.

Suddenly, a voice was heard from upstairs of the house. "Cassie, who was at the door?", it sounded like a woman's voice. Klaus wasn't ready for what happened next. Katerina Petrova/Katherine Pierce stood in front of him with a handsome man. But before any of the presents could say something, Hope decided to break the tension.

"I think we should introduce ourselves. I'm Hope Mikaelson." Hope said, excited to finally meet her siblings.

"I'm Harry Mikaelson, Hope's cousin and the most handsome one," Harry said with a cocky grin.

"I'm Lucas, Harry's brother," the cute guy said with a small smile.

"I'm Adam, and these are my little sisters, Lilianna and Ivanna", a blonde boy said. The girls, who the triplets supposed were his sisters, rolled their eyes.

"Oh, please", Lilianna said, "I'm your twin. And Ivanna is just a year younger". The Mikaelson family watched amused by the discussion, as it was a common thing to argue about.

"Okay, my turn! I'm Sabrina, the guy with the big, dopey smile is my little brother Chad, and the girl with the suspicious face is my big sister Jessica", Sabrina said with innocent eyes. Her siblings looked at her shocked and offended, while the rest of the Mikaelson family laughed.

"Oooooookay, I'm Rosalyn", the strawberry blonde said. The girl with black hair beside her continued, "I'm her sister Juliet".

"And we're the New Generation Mikaelsons!" They all said in unison.

"Well, now us" Freya started, "I'm Freya Mikaelson, this is my wife Keelin. We're Rosalyn and Juliet's mothers"

"I'm Elijah Mikaelson, and my wife Hayley. Our kids are Sabrina, Chad, and Jessica", he said with a small smile, proud of having his family.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid," he started, "My wonderful daughter is Hope"

Gianna looked confused at him, "Wait, who's Hope's mother?", she asked. Klaus looked around for Hayley and Hope, they nodded, signaling that it was okay.

Klaus sighed but answered "Hayley is Hope's mother. It's a long story" The triplets looked confused but nodded.

"Well, now's my turn brother. I'm Kol the most handsome brother. My beautiful wife is Davina here and my kids are Harry and Lucas", Kol said with a cocky grin, which reminded Cassandra of Nicholas.

"Hi, I'm Rebekah and this is my husband Marcel. Our kids are Adam, Lilianna, and Ivanna" The blonde Original vampire presented herself with a smile.

Angelina looked very happy to meet her mother's "friends", but rapidly went to her room to change from her blood-stained clothes.

"Wow," Cassandra said, "You guys have a very big family".

"And what about yours?" Klaus asked. He really desired to know more about the family of the woman he loved, even if he wasn't included in it.