Entering Memories

"WHAT?!" The Mikaelsons screamed. 

Everyone immediately started screaming at Freya. Klaus, on the other hand, felt numb but found the courage to ask Freya, "Sister, where are they?" he said. He was hoping they were near him, he wanted to see them. He wanted to see Cassandra.

Hayley looked taken aback by the question. Klaus already had Hope, why would he want other kids? Freya turned to Klaus and answered.

"I don't know, but as the kids saw a little bit of them, and you're their father, we could use some of your blood to see some of their memories.  Hope, Lucas, and Juliet can help, as they are the ones who had the vision". 

"Okay, let's do this!" Hope said. She was excited to have more siblings. Freya took a drop of Klaus' blood as the whole family held hands. Hope and her two cousins recited the spell and suddenly, the whole Mikaelsons were pulled into a long corridor full of doors.

 Hope and her two cousins recited the spell and suddenly, the whole Mikaelsons were pulled into a long corridor full of doors

Lucas looked at the confused looks of his family and decided to clear them up. "Each door is a memory of them, we open a door and we are transported inside it" he said.

"Can I open one first?" Hope asked her mother. Hayley clenched her jaw, as she wanted Hope to be Klaus' only heir, but she masked those feelings as she smiled at her daughter and answered. "Sure honey", she said.

Hope smiled at her mother and approached one of the doors. She opened it and the family was sucked into the memory.

A/N: Sorry, really short chapter. Next chapter will be the memories of the triplets. Comment if you are liking the story