Seeing Them for the First Time

(Imagine that's Cassandra's expression when she sees the Mikaelsons)

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Cassandra said, seeing her old lover and his family at the door of her home.

"Hello love, nice to see you too," Klaus said with a sarcastic smile. "Now, I would like to speak to you about my children".

Cassandra was more shocked than before. "How the bloody hell did you find out?". She was scared now. Everything that she was hiding from him would now be revealed.

"Cassandra, why don't you let us come in and let us explain ourselves and the reason we are here", Elijah said with a smile. He adored Cassandra, but not romantically, more in a brother-sister way, and was devastated when she decided to leave.

The blonde Petrova offered the noble Mikaelson a smile and answered, "Sure. Mikaelson Family, you can come in".

The Mikaelsons entered the house and were wide-eyed when they saw the mansion from the inside. It was beautiful.

Cassandra walked them to the living room and they all sat in different chairs and sofas that were there

"So, how did you find out about my kids?" Cassandra questions Klaus.

"It was us". Hope, Lucas, and Juliet answer.

Cassandra offers them a smile and tells them "Hey kids, who are you?"

Each of the new Mikaelson generation kids introduced themselves to the Petrova. Cassandra was shocked to find out Klaus had a kid with another woman. Honestly, it hurt her, but she didn't know why. She was over him, right?

"Alright, now love, tell me about them," Klaus told Cassandra.

"Okay, um, they are triplets, Nicholas is the oldest, the second is Angelina and Gianna is the youngest, even though Angelina and Gianna say they are twins. They are like you in so many aspects. It's really scary. Nicholas is very protective of his sisters and will do anything in his power to keep them safe. Angelina reminds me a lot of you cause she is the most violent of the three. Gianna is bubbly and loves eating. They have their pack and the three of them are Alphas."

Klaus was shocked to hear about his kids and their similarities with him, "And what are they?", he asked with a smile on his face.