Explanations

Recap: Spencer: Look! It's Mister Tony Rogers, hey

Katherine *to Tony*: You can marry my sister if you wanna. But between you and me, she's kind of a prima donna

Katherine took Tony by the shirt while she sang. She really hoped Cassandra found love again, and she hoped it would be with Tony, even if Cassie told her they were only friends.

The triplets: Yo, we've said too much, and thank you but we really gotta go! (Petrova!)

Rachel: My family's amazing! (Petrova!)

Angelina: And we don't need him in my family, so (Petrova!) Well...

Abuelo Martín: Petrovas!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Petrova family turned their heads to see Martín a few meters away from them with a small on his face.

"Family, Abuela's here!", he exclaimed. The triplets smiled and ran to their house with their cousins, which wasn't so far. Cassandra watched with a fond smile on her face, resting her head on Tony's shoulder. Suddenly, Martín's eyes fell on the Mikaelson family, most specifically, Klaus. 

"Hey Mikaelsons, you can come too.", he said with a forced smile.

The Original family thanked him and started walking with him and the Petrova family who was still with them. When they arrived at the house, at the door was a beautiful woman with brown hair and a smile on her face.

"So," she started, "I come home, nobody's here, and—", the woman stopped as soon as she saw the Mikaelsons enter the house. Klaus immediately recognized the woman.

 Klaus immediately recognized the woman

"Hey, Emily", Klaus said with a smile. The woman, now identified as Emily, was not so happy to see him. Her brows furrowed as she spoke.

"It's Emilia to you, Niklaus", she said in a harsh tone. The Mikaelsons were taken aback by her tone, so Cassandra decided to interfere before Emily started screaming.

"Sorry we were not here, mom", she said, "The kids wanted to introduce the family to the Mikaelsons". Cassandra gave her mother a hug and went into the kitchen. So, Emily was Cassie's mother. Emily nodded and made her way to the kitchen, quickly followed by Katherine and Martín. Meanwhile, the new generation of Mikaelsons and Petrovas were talking in the backyard of the house, being watched by the Originals family. The only ones who remained in the living room of the house were Klaus and Cassie.

As she was about to leave, Klaus grabbed her arm, "We need to talk", he muttered. Cassie nodded and started climbing the stairs, Klaus following behind her. Soon they arrived to an art room filled with pictures and drawings. Cassie sat on a chair and signaled for Klaus to do the same. 

"So, you wanted to talk? Talk

"So, you wanted to talk? Talk." Cassie said in a calm way. Klaus sighed and answered her, "Why did you leave? What did I do?", he asked.

The blonde Petrova sighed, she knew he was going to ask soon. "You didn't do anything Nik," she started. "I — I just couldn't stay, not after what I had been told."

"What do you mean, love?", he questioned further.

Cassandra looked away from Klaus and turned to the window, "When we were still together, I, um, went to see a witch because I had been feeling strange. I went to New Orleans, met with a friend, Sophie Deveraux, who told me I was pregnant." Cassandra shrugged and continued her story.

"I was ecstatic, I mean, I —we were going to have a baby! I was going to leave to tell you immediately, but Sophie asked me if I wanted to see parts of the future, said it had something to do with our baby. Of course, I accepted but, um, it's better if I show you." Cassandra finished and took Klaus' hand, showing him her memories.

*Flashback*

"Sophie?", a young Cassandra asked, "Where are we?"

Sophie Deveraux appeared and answered, "We are in the future. People can't see us."

Cassie nodded and looked forward, they were in front of Caroline Forbes' house. In the front porch, Klaus and Caroline were sat.

"Klaus? I—I like you, and I know you're with Cassie, she's like a big sister to me. But, I—" Caroline couldn't finish her sentence, because in that second, Klaus' lips fell onto hers. When they separated, Klaus spoke.

"Caroline, love", he started, "I don't think things with Cassandra are working now, I'd think that it's better if I end things with her."

Caroline smiled and kissed Klaus again. Cassandra and Sophie then left the future vision. Cassandra, in tears, ran to the street.

*End flashback*

Back in the present, Cassandra took her hand out of Klaus' and opened her eyes. Klaus looked at her and Cassie spoke.

"After that, I decided to leave. I had always thought you'd prefer Caroline over me, I wanted to avoid heartbreak, and your enemies coming after our baby, which I then learned were three. I'm really sorry", Cassandra said walking out of the room, leaving Klaus alone.

Klaus just stayed silent. Cassie, the love of his life, was jealous. Of Caroline Forbes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter, I've had writer's block and tomorrow I start school again. Please tell me if you like the chapter and if you have a request for the next chapter. Please comment, vote and have a great day!

- Angie :)