Please

⚠️⚠️⚠️
Spicy 🌶 🌶🌶🥵

"I'll be back, I wanna watch your fucking pussy vibrate." Yelena sat up on her elbows, her chest rising and lowering at a fast pace from her orgasm.
Kate walked out and came back with a neon purple toy. "Is this okay?" Yelena barely managed to nod.

She didn't expect Kate to be this hot and crazy. She surely didn't expect Kate would want to watch her come over and over but Yelena definitely wasn't going to complain.

Kate crawled on top of her and managed to grip both of the blondes wrists in one hand. She held them above her head and slowly pushed the purple vibrator in.

Yelena of course was already turned on from Kate's sudden control plus she hadn't completely come down from her last high.

Kate started the dildo on low which immediately got Yelena to moan. Just because of that she left it there. Kate knew it would be enough to bring Yelena's high back up but not close enough to make her come again.

She watched as Yelena shut her eyes right through the pain. It looked blissful and like torture all in the same way. Yelena would never beg though, she knew she could hold out a long time before that ever even came into consideration.

"Come on Yelena. I know you wanna come again. Think how good it will feel as your hot pussy clamps around the vibrator, Huh. The bliss you'll feel as it hits you and me sucking on your sweat soaked skin while it crashes into you."

Kate was hovering close to Yelena, she didn't want to touch her but just wait until Yelena really needed her. "If you just ask I'll turn it up and then I can lick it all up when we're done." Yelena closed her eyes not being able to look at Kate anymore.

"I'll hold you here and keep turning it up so you can come and come again and again." Yelena's legs were beginning to quiver back and forth a bit. " you know you want to. Just me watching you as you moan my name at how good you feel because I'm the one that got this so you could feel this way."

Yelena felt herself growing weaker as her orgasm built. She knew she would eventually get stuck right at the edge until she begged and was allowed to come .

"Kate, please. I just wanna come." "Good girl! God your accent is even hotter when you beg." Yelena rolled her eyes. Kate turned up the vibrator and watched Yelena come.

Kate continued to hold Yelena there until she came again and once more after that. When she finally pulled the silicone cock out it was dripping with cum.

"Good girl, you did so well." Kate praised Yelena for holding it together. Cum dripped out of the blondes still clamping pussy. It just pushed more and more out as Yelena waited for it to stop.

Kate moved her face between Yelena's thighs. She moaned loudly as she lapped up all of Yelena's pussy juices. "Holy fuck you taste good baby." Yelena couldn't respond, she only felt pure joy.

After Kate was done she pushed her tongue hard against Yelena's clit and swiftly pushed her fingers in again. "Kate no, I can't take anymore. Please!"

Kate left her fingers in and pumped them slowly but moved her face back to Yelena's. "You'll take what I tell you to baby. Now shh. You wanna feel good right?" Yelena merely nodded which made clear she had now fully given up dominance.

"Come on now, use your words." Kate managed to use her other hand and grab Yelena's chin tilting it a bit. "Yes, I wanna feel good" "good job!" Kate said.

Kate pumped her fingers faster and curled them to hit Yelena's spot. "It's okay. You can do it. Just a little bit longer." Kate praised Yelena for holding out as long as she could.

"Kate please I'm gonna come." "Not yet. Your okay just wait." Kates face hovered over the blondes as she watched Yelena try to hold it together. Her eyes were shut tight as she held her orgasm in.

Kate gave one last thrust and told Yelena it was okay now. The blonde moaned as she was allowed to let her body relax. Cum fell out of her pussy onto Kate's hands as it continued to clamp the brunettes fingers.

Kate loved the feeling of Yelena's pussy closing over and over around her and how tight it was.Yelena's legs still jerked occasionally, she felt intoxicated. "Good job Bubs."

Kate laid down next to Yelena and put her hand on the other ones chest to feel it rise and fall. They were silent for a few minutes as each one tried to gather themselves.

"Your really fucking good Kate." Yelena turned her body to look at the brunette. "You too." After laying in silence for a while Lucky began to scratch at the door and take them out of the moment.

*****

They ate a late dinner that Yelena cooked and Kate took the dogs out. Both of them were still in minimal clothing. "Hey, what did Clint call for earlier."

"Oh he wants me to go on another mission next week." That was all that was discussed about the matter and they moved on. After dinner they went and sat down for a movie.

Eventually Kate moved on top of Yelena and started to kiss her again. "Kate really?" Kate merely nodded while continuing to kiss her. This went on for a while but nothing more came of it. They fell asleep together on the couch.

Word Count: 1,002