Tomorrow

Kate and Yelena sat down on the couch snuggled together under a blanket, both dogs curled beside them. They popped some popcorn and put on an old comedy movie that was in black and white.

Yelena rested her head on Kate's lap while the brunette stroked her hair. "I love you so much Yelena!" Yelena looked up at Kate who was leaning over her.

The blonde sat up and paused the movie before crawling onto Kate's lap. "How is anything you say so fucking sexy!" Yelena kissed Kate hard and passionately.

"I... thought... we were... gonna... watch this... for reals... this... time." Kate spoke in between heavy kisses. Yelena backed up and stared at Kate, she spoke in her heavy accent. "You really want to watch a black and white film instead of fucking me?"

Kate merely shook her head no before leaning in. Yelena pulled Kate's bottom lip out making her moan. "Holy shit Yelena." Yelena laughed as she continued to kiss Kate.

The blonde moved to her neck and nipped at her lightly leaving slight red marks. She ran her hands all over Kate's body and stuck her hands under her shirt.

The brunette moaned and threw her head back. Yelena laughed lightly and stuck a hand in Kate's pants. "Your so wet baby!" Yelena circled Kate's clit and teased her.

She slowly tortured Kate before pushing her fingers in and curled them. "Yeah, good girl! You can do this!" Yelena praised her.

Kate moaned when her orgasm hit her, her head thrown back and holding onto Yelena. The blonde kept pumping her fingers until she came again.

It was an eventful day with lots of ✨things✨! They laid in Kate's bed with their chests rising and falling heavily. "Okay, good has been ordered." Kate set her phone back down and faced Yelena.

They moved back downstairs to the couch and put the same movie on. Yelena couldn't get the thought out of her head of what this movie led them to earlier.

The food came and they sat sharing food with each other and the dogs. After a long and ✨eventful✨ day they laid in Yelena's bed together. "I love you so much Kate. But tomorrow I really do have to go talk with Valentina."

Kate's smile dropped and she reluctantly nodded knowing Yelena was telling the truth. They fell asleep laying together with the dogs by them.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Was it really necessary to kidnap my girlfriend?" Valentina turned around and faced Yelena. "Oh Yelena, you know that I do whatever it takes." Yelena looked at her feet and back up.

"Look, I'll work for you I swear as long as you don't hurt Kate." Valentina laughed, her smile was huge as she took in the blondes words. "Yelena that's the issue, Kate."

Yelena looked at her confused. "She gets in the way. You made a deal, you signed a contract, and most of all... I own you." Yelena started to back up.

She backed into a wall and was stuck there. "Yelena your mine. Just for what you've done I'm gonna make sure your punished for this."  "No" Yelena shook her head knowing that she only cared for one thing.

Kate.

Valentina took Yelena to a dark office where she was strapped to a table. A tall man stood over her and looked down on the blonde.

"It won't hurt." Yelena gave him a worried look and then passed out when he pushed the needle in. Yelena woke in a bright room where Valentina sat across from her.

"You know the one thing about the red room that was good was you. It was so kind that you got the reverse serum and got to save all those people." Valentina got up and and walked to Yelena.

"We also found a way to reverse the fix. Now you can go back to feeling like your there but it's not you." Yelena shook her head as the tears streamed down her face.

"Yes Yelena." She continued to cry. "Now I control you too."

Word Count: 756