Smackdown after WrestleMania

Romans Reigns, the Tribal Chief, the Head of the Table, has returned to Smackdown after successfully defending his Universal Championship against Edge and Daniel Bryan.

Roman: WWE Universe, Acknowledge me

Boos are heard through the screens.

Roman: I did what exactly I said I would do. I smashed, stacked and pinned both Edge and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania. No one can stop me, old or young. I'm the Head of the Table, your Tribal Chief, your Universal Champion. No one can stop me

He drops the mic and raises the Universal title. Then suddenly Cesaro walks out and gets in the ring

(Video owner: WWE on FOX YouTube channel. It'll probably get taken down but enjoy it while we can)

Roman gets to the back and sees Charlotte Flair and.... somebody new talking bout their match.

Charlotte: So since this is your first match, this won't be as nerve racking because it isn't live in person

??: I know, but still, I'm just nervous I'm gonna do bad or injury you on accident

Charlotte: You'll be fine. I know it

??: Okay

Roman heads to the locker room and packs his bags.

Paul: Are you ready to go?

Roman: Nah, we ain't leaving just yet

Paul: Why is that, if I may ask?

Roman: I wanna watch the newbie here

Paul: Has she taken your interest?

Roman: She might, if she preforms well in the match against Charlotte Flair

Announcer: Coming into the ring, from the Queen City, the Smackdown Women's Champion, Charlotte Flllllaaaaiiir!

Charlotte walks down to the ring. She gets in and shows off her robe before taking it off and giving the ref her title.

Announcer: And from West Miami Beach, Florida. Nyla Woooooolllf!

(CM Punk and Rhea Ripley mashup "This Brutality Burns". YouTube Channel: JoeMashups. Credits go to him. Again might get taken down for CR reasons, but it's an actual good mashup)

Nyla comes out as her pyro goes off. Even though it's screens, the people still give a good pop for the Nyla's entrance. She slides in the ring and does a little Melina splits. She gets up and goes in her corner.

The ref starts the match and they start with a collar and elbow tie up. Nyla, switches it into a waist lock and takes Charlotte down.

Michael Cole: Nyla Wolf, new here on Smackdown. Has a slight advantage over Charlotte, two inches taller.

Pat McAfee: Yeah it's clear she's more technical. She knows how to take Charlotte down. But I want to see if she can switch styles when needed

Charlotte gets out of the waist lock and gets Nyla into the waist lock. Nyla then rolls and gets out of the waist lock. She then shows off her strength and rolls Charlotte into a Fireman's Carry. Then she hits a Cutter. She gets up and springboards off the ropes and hits a leg drop. Charlotte grabs her leg and trips her and drops a knee on her stomach. Nyla sits up and grabs her leg, then does a step up kick and Charlotte staggers. Nyla goes off the ropes and hits a knee strike and Olympic slam combo. Then she gets Charlotte up and hits the Midnight Special.

 Then she gets Charlotte up and hits the Midnight Special

She rolls Charlotte up and pins her

1

2

3

Announcer: Here is your winner, Nyla Wolf!

Nyla gets up and the ref raises her hand. She covers her mouth as she is shocked she won.

Paul: And now my Tribal Chief?

Roman: When she wins the Smackdown Women's Championship, that's when we come into play

Paul: How do you know she'll win?

Roman: She will. I know she will