Smackdown

As I said in my announcements, this is time skipped to the present day of Judgment Day

Roman is in the ring with the Bloodline: Jimmy and Jey, Sami, Paul, Solo and Undisputed WWE Women's Champion (newly) Nyla

Roman: Now tonight is special, as you all know, Nyla here is now our Undisputed WWE Women's Champion.

The crowd boos

Roman: So now, the Bloodline has all the gold. So I suggest, you all-

He gets interrupted as Seth, Damian, Finn and Dominik (yes him) all attack Usos, Solo and Sami. Nyla gets out, then Roman spears Seth. Damian and Finn start attacking Roman, and Roman starts fighting back, but that stops when Dominik low blows Roman.  Then Damian does South Heaven chokeslam, as Finn gets ready for the Coup De Grace. As he stands up, he gets pushed off by Derek. Damian goes for a hit, but Derek blocks it and hits him down. Derek gets in the ring and ducks under Dominik, goes off the ropes and shoulder tackles him down. He goes off the ropes again and shoulder tackles him down again. Derek then arm drags him down, up and down again, up and this time he clotheslines him down. He then runs and jumps over his body, goes off the corner ans does a front flip senton onto Dominik. Then he goes to the top rope, turns around and does a moosault all the way to half way across the ring, landing on Dominik. He gets up as Dominik rolls out, Finn grabbing him. As Judgment Day retreats, Derek walks over to Roman and looks at him. Roman looks back at him, but then Derek offers a hand. The crowd and everyone else is shocked, as Roman accepts it and Derek helps him up. Derek then rolls out, grabs the Universal and United States Heavyweight Championships. He rolls in and gives Roman the Universal Championship, but then holds and looks at the Untied States Heavyweight Championship. He looks at it for a few seconds, then gives it to Roman. He rolls out of the ring and exits through the crowd, as Roman watches him, then looks towards Seth and the Judgment Day.

Roman: You really think you can beat me? Again? I may have "lost" at the Royal Rumble, I'm still champion. You Seth, won't beat me, ever.

Seth: Last time was a fluke Roman! I'm taking your Undisputed WWE Universal Championship away from you!

The Judgment Day leave as the Bloodline recovers back into the ring

Short and sweet to help kinda speed things up