Loving you dangerously.

___________
Emma's P.O.V
___________

"Punished? Wow! I dint hurt no one,like miss Snow White did with a rock!" I say talking to myself pacing around my room. "That's ridiculous!" I roll my eyes as I stopped pacing around my room.

I took my phone that was in my pocket and dialled Killian's number,after wards placing it on my ear. "Pick up..Pick up.." As I stood they're scared if he wouldn't respond because he's brother was..Dead.

"Emma! Hey..W-What's going on?" He asked.I sighed in relief that he wasn't crying or that sort of stuff.

"Killian! A-Are you okay? I know it's been two hours we din't see each other,but I needed to know if you where alright....Also can you come pick me up at my window? I'm grounded for some reason and I want to stay the night with you."

"I fine...Liam's at the hospital,but of course I can come pick you up! I'll be they're in two.Bye Em!" He said hanging up.

I hanged up after.I smile softly,running up to my window opening it waiting for my best friend to pick me up.

"Emma,Emma! Let down your hair!" Killian said arriving with a chuckle.

"Shut up,I don't have long enough hair!" I scream but not to loud,my parents where only in the living room.

He opened he's arm. "Come on,Swan.I'm ready!" He shouted waiting for me.

"Alright I'm coming!" I say closing my eyes and jumping.

The next thing I knew,I was in he's sweet loving arms. "I remember wen you almost dropped me.." I laugh slightly.Killian rolled he's eyes playfully at my comment.He then placed me down on the ground.

"Let go,love." He said taking my hand and walking silently to he's house.

*************
Killian's House
*************

"I'll take the couch,if that's alright with y-" I couldn't finish my phrase.Killian then crashed he's lips into mine,making me drop my bag,placing my hands on he's chest.

We started to kiss passionately,Killian picked me up and trowed me gently on the bed.