Baby gotta wait!

Emma's P.O.V

Later that day (about 6:00 pm)

As I walk down stairs for super my mom was already at the table.But as she saw me she got up and walked up to me,placing her hands on both of my cheeks.But before she did i quickly back away.

"Emma..? Is something wrong?" She asked glancing over to dad but after to me.

"Oh,nothing.Just you and your lies.Lies,lies,lies!!" I snap.

"do you mean?" She asked.

"Your where the one who put dad in jail!! Your the one that made me hate my bestfriend to not to hate you!!" I scream almost in tears.

"I know..,I'm so so sorry..." She said.

"She is totally sorry." My father said joining the conversation.

"But to change the subject we have great,great new...I'm pregnant." My mom said whit a smile.

"Your what?!" I say at the same time of my little sister that was in the stairs.

"Emma..? What those mom mean? Is she really?" Alexandra said finishing walking down the stairs and standing next to me.

"Where gonna have a brother or a sister..." I say.

"Aren't you happy?" Mom asked holding my dads hand.

"I'm..I'm happy!" Alex said hugging my mom.

My father,mother and sister did a long embrace.Wen they did, I ran out the door tears running down my cheeks. I slam the door behind me making a big noise inside the house.I quickly ran to Killian's house that was only four blocks away.

I run up the three stairs before going on the balcony. I softly knock on the door.A man with orange~ish hair opened the door.I smiled widely ask saw him.

"Liam!"

"Emma! God how long has it been?" He asked smiling as we'll.

"6 months?" I say placing my hand in my back pocket.

"What brings you here?" He ask leaning against the door.

"It may be for me." Killian said behind him.

They are brothers so of course they live together! Liam is born 2 years before Killian.

"Killian! Yeah,it is!" I say waving to Killian.

"What is it,Swan?" He said walking to me.

Wow.I miss wen he calls me that.

"Can I sleep here for tonight...? If it's alright with Liam of course!" I say bitting my bottom lip.

"Of course! I'm sleeping at my girlfriends anyways so you can take my bed if you want." He said smiling.

"No,no! But thank you for the offer! Your so nice!" I say releasing my teeth from my lip.

"Anytime!" He said looking to he's watch. "Gotta go! But it was great to see you again,Emma! Bye!" He said ruining down the stairs and into he's red car.

"May I sleep on the sofa?" I ask raising my right eyebrow.

"Sure,come in." He said walking in with me,closing the door behind him.