Starbucks girl

[Quick side note: why am I laughing my head off? 😂 three people said it was confusing,why? What is confusing please tell me😂 or else how can I help you? 😂 anyways enjoy the part!]

___________
lilith's p.o.v
____________

I was waiting for Emma to tell me: 'anything' or 'what' or anything ridiculous really. But she just kept looking in my eyes.

"Oh,you don't want to know the price? Well I'll be on my way then." I say with a innocent smile.

"I do.But what do you want? I have absolutely nothing." Emma replied.

"Oh! You have nothing give me your necklace and I'll tell you." I say staring at her diamond shaped necklace.

Emma took off her necklace. "But first tell me.Please I'm begging you!"

"Yes of course I know! I'm the girlfriend of the brother of Killian Jones for god sake! I visit Liam at the hospital and one day he told me and of course I had to dig up some more info." I quickly snatch the necklace out of her hands and place it in my pocket.

"You know it's not Neal's and it's Killian?!" She asked all confused.I smiled wickedly.

"Of course I do." I wink turning back into the kitchen.

____________________
Emma p.O.V
____________________

I walk out of Starbucks taking Neal's hand and stormed into the parking lot.We got nor the car and took out my phone and started dialling Killian's phone number.He wasn't they're.Great. "Hi it's Emma we need to talk.Bye." I say brief as possible.

"Wow,your quick."

______________
Two hours later
_______________

I knocked on Killian's door and tapped my foot.The door finally opened and I rushed in the house. "Come in,Emma?..." He said confused and closed the door behind me.

"I'm pregnant and its your child,son of a bitch! I was happy with Neal! I was happy with life! Now I have to lie to somebody I love because of you!" I shout directly to him.

His face turned blanked and couldn't say a word. "You are..?" He asked.

"Yes! Haven't you been paying attention to what I have been saying?! GOD!!" I scream starting to sob.

__________________________
Hello Everyone!!! Sorry I dint post and wasn't active!!!
1.I was on my honeymoon and it was at Paris (so flipping amazing) and I dint want to use my phone to much so yeah I couldn't update;(

2.I was not active because I was helping my sister do book (Remember Me) so go follow her she just started!!! And her book is amazing even tho it's just one part now (@gunshoteliza)

3.Should I do like smaller pasts but update more? 😇

4.I miss you all so badly I'm so happy I'm back to update!!!!💟