Shhh,don't tell.

______________
Emma's p.o.v
_____________

_____________
2 days later
_____________

As I slowly walk down the streets go to my house,Regina came rushing towards me. "Emma!" She shouted.After her word she started crying.

"Regina! What's the matter?!" I say quickly making my action and hugging her.Her tears fell on my shirt but who cares.

"Robin...Me..." Regina tried to say but cried even more every second. "I'm pregnant." She quickly said back away from the hug.She covered her gentle mouth with her hand.

"Y-You are?!" I say.Two seconds later I started shattering in tears. "Then we'll get true this together!" I exclaimed with a sad smile.Are life's where completely over.16 years who got banged up...

" Neal's kid?" Regina slowly asked starting to calm down.So did I.

I din't know what to say.I can't say it's Killian's! But telling it's Neal isn't right...Nor I din't know how to tell my boyfriend,who is currently at my home!

"Uh..Yeah." I say taking her hand and starting to walk with her.

Killian doesn't even know! I.AM.DEAD

__________
XXXXXX
___________

"Emma,hi." Neal said getting up from the couch and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey," I back with a soft and fake smile.

"Well ill see you tomorrow at school,Em.Bye." Regina said giving me a look before she went.

"Your ready?" He said taking my hand.

"Uh..Where again?" I ask.I was always distracted but this day and many days forward I think I'll win the trophy of distracted!

"Starbucks...?" He gave me a sweet smile.

"Right! Yes! Of course I'm ready." I say walking with him out the door.

_______
XXXX
_______

We walk into Starbucks,Neal has his wallet ready.

"Hi,welcome to Starbucks,what can I give you today?" The girl,Lilith,said with a soft smile.She came to our school but we only spoken a few times.

"I'll take a pumpkin spice latte and she'll take a vanilla lemony swirl." Neal said smiling back and giving her a wink.I just raised a brow and tried to ignore it.

"I'll be right back then." Lilith said walking in the back and preparing our drinks.

Neal placed his arm around my neck and waited.

"Do you know her?" I ask taking his hand.

"I saw her around school and we had a science project together." He said in a 'convincing' look.

Before I could reply,Lilith came and brought us are drinks. "They're," she gave us are drinks. "For the lovely couple." She smiled.

Before she turned around I interrupted her. "Can we talk?" I say letting go of Neal's hand.

He whispered to me that he will wait for me outside.

"Yes?" She said,still with her completion smile.

"You know something, don't you!" I said almost shouting.

"I may,or may not."

"Tell me or I shall make you tell me!" My eyes started to fill with water,of anger.

"I'm the master of whispers,darling.If you really want to know,it must come with a price." She said leaning towards me from the counter.

[You may ask me why Emmy is ALWAYS pregnant in ever fanfiction/story it's just because...I don't really know.

Ps: comment!! I love seeing your comments but I can't reply 😔 but I read them all,I promise! Message me if you have any ideas,or if you want to tell me something 💕]