No happy endings?

______________
Emma's P.O.V ♥️
_______________

_________
One week later
__________

"Emma,get your ass over here!" Milah screamed to me ten feet away from me with her 'gang' of dumbness.

I turn around. "Yes? Is they're a problem? Oh...But I don't really want to ask you that question." I say sarcastically,very calm.

"No! Stop it! You know what exactly what I'm talk about! Is it true? Is it true you are dating Killian?" She said shattering in tears. "I don't...HATE you for the record..." She laughed sadly. "I wan and know the truth..,Please." She said whipping away her tears.

"No.I promise we aren't.Where just friends...-" I almost finished to say.

"But why did he just break up with me?! On text message! It's all because of you!!" She said with a big scream at the end running away,crying.

______
In class
______

"What did you do to Milah?!" I whispered next to him.

"W-What go you mean,Em?" He said perfectly relaxed.

"You broke up with her...Please don't tell it's because of me..." I quietly said.

"I don't love her anymore.I-I love you." He said placing his hand on mine.

"No!" I screamed quickly taking of my hand from underneath his. "I don't want to be in a relationship,if someone ruins one for me!" I scream silently crying.

"Hi clas-" before my teacher could continue,I quickly got up,running out of class to the bathroom.

"Em-!" Killian said getting up.But the teacher stopped him.

"Where do you think your doing?" He said placing his self infringement of Killian.

"Seeing my friend,not like you bloody have some!" Killian screamer pushing the teacher away and running to the girl's bathroom.

__________
Killian's P.O.V♠️
__________

"Swan!" I say opening the girls bathroom door.I looked true all the bathrooms and finally saw Emma kneeling down in front of the toilet vomiting.

"G-Go away!" She screamed to me as I kneeled down in the back of her,rubbing her back softly.

"I'm not leaving...Are you okay? I know your not but...If you where alright...If your not struggling-..." I could only manage to say.

She turned around to me only her head. "Shut up.." She smiled softly.

I chuckle and smiled with her. "I know Neal doesn't know...Yet,but I want to be with you.."

She got up,so did I.She flushed the toilet and walked out of the cabin after me. "I-I'm scared Killian! I've been eating more then usual and now vomiting! And my period was suppose to my three days ago!" She exclaimed to me starting to cry.