Coffee Shop

A/N

This is my new book which I will try to update at least once a month (don't worry it will be long chapters unless there are multiple parts I will try and not keep you waiting) For those of you that has read my other book, this will just be the same (not entirely, I did change it up a bit) chapter as the one I have put on my first book but it is for Hailee Steinfeld. Thanks, enjoy and I'm thinking of doing long oneshots or have a small concept that the chapters will be built around (which will take a few chapters instead of one as I have said before). 

I am also taking suggestions so please leave comments or send me a message, what ever you find more comfortable with but I'll let you start reading now. Tomorrow or later today, there will be a new chapter. (again I got this idea from tumblr and thought it was cute so I created a "meet cute" out of it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's Pov

I was on my way to times square for a scene today. I had looked at the dashboard of the car and saw that I still had 30 minutes left before I was needed on set. I decided to go get coffee on my way there and my driver had suggest a place just around the corner from where we were shooting. It was a small place, there was no drive through and it was winter so I threw on my blue puffer jacket over the long plaid jacket I had "stolen" from Kate Bishop's wardrobe. I had not technically stolen it but I had forgot to put it back on the rack as I had worn it home the night before.  I already had my outfit for the shot today, as we were going to film outside and was needed there early. All I needed to do was go get my makeup done, I already put on a little make up to quicken up the process but was going to leave it to the professionals to complete the Kate Bishop look.

Walking into the coffee shop, there was only one person ordering, I stood behind them waiting, scrolling through my phone. The barista asked for the person's name in front of me and they responded with, "Y/N, Y/N L/N," I could not believe it, she was a new actress, I recognized her from the movie she starred in and played the lead role C/N in M/T " just put it on my tab."

I decided to introduce myself as I was inspired by her work, "Hey, Y/N, I am a huge fan of your work in M/T,".

Y/N's POV

The woman standing behind me had startled me and said "Hey, Y/N, I am a huge fan of your work in M/T,".

I didn't recognize her "Thank you... I'm sorry I do I know you? you look very familiar" I tried to say in the sincerest voice, not trying to be rude as I had no clue who I was talking to.

She responded with a "Oh, ... no, no, not personally." I felt so bad, she looked disappointed which puzzled me, I was thinking of all the people I knew but nothing came up. There were so many new faces the past year as I just started my acting career, it was all so overwhelming but my best friend BSF/N helped me through it.

I just told the woman "I sorry, I am really bad with names and faces, it's been overwhelming since I started my acting career. But i'm always happy to meet a fan." which was the truth, I racked my brain, looking through every crevice to find any connection I had with the brunette haired woman.

"It's no problem," I stared at her, not knowing what to say "do you really not know who I am?" she looked kind of offended. Her hands were holding her purse and her arms were wrapped around her stomach looking like it was cold in the shop.

"No ..., " I told her waiting for her response, leaning on one leg and scratching the back of my neck with the nails of my fingers.

"I-I'm Hailee, Hailee Steinfeld, I'm also an actress actually, I've been on many movies and tv shows, you probably know me from True Grit or Dickinson." As she finished her sentence I remembered, I had seen her on billboards but never up close. I felt almost starstruck. She was one of my old celebrity crushes, maybe not so old now.