Interview

A/N

Had this idea a while back (found out it was in February so quite long ago), made a doc for it but never ended up writing it. I don't even remember what I was going to write for this. I didn't even jot down any ideas so now I'm kinda clueless on what to write or where to start. But like all my books, I write spontaneously, nothing is planned, everything is written on the spot so lets hope it still is understandable because I do take breaks in between so no chapter is normally what I had thought it to be from the start.

Some background research you should know is that you guys are both in a relationship. You have kept it a secret for over a few years. No one really suspects anything, let's say you started dating right before covid so a little over 2 years.

Thanks for 2k+ reads!

Hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV

I hadn't done an in person interview in a while because of covid, well more so because I was busy the past few months with new music. Today I was flying back home from New York. Y/N was going to be on James Cordon. The last time I was on his show was to talk about the 3rd and final season of Dickinson and my new series Hawkeye which premiered December last year. This time I'm just going to be in the audience, watching Y/N do her thing.

She was going today to promote her new movie that is about to come out soon. I was just tagging along since I'm not really promoting anything just yet. Of course I have COAST but I don't really like giving out more information just yet because I know it is still being worked on and gives people false hope. They know it's coming but it's still quite a long wait. I really hope I can share it with them soon though because they are so patient and I have been saying it for quite some time.

I have been writing these songs for quite a while now. It always gets pushed back because of filming but also since Y/N came into my life. I was dealing with some stuff before this and song writing was a way I could express it. I went from my worst to probably the best I have ever felt in life. I am still learning many things but it's gotten easier.

My music changed drastically which was one of the things that made it hard to complete. I would only be telling half a story if it were released. I kept on re-doing and changing what I wanted as there was a lot going on in my life. I wanted to cover all the aspects but the changes have shifted all my words. They were no longer what I wanted to express, I grew from those experiences. I was able to put out an EP which was the closest thing I've gotten to an album, one that fully expressed what I felt.

During quarantine I was able to work more on my music, this gave me time to actually work on it and not also worry about filming for a show or movie. Also being quarantined with my family and Y/N was quite fun but definitely started getting harder after a while.

Y/N was my muse during that time, well all the time since we got together and maybe a little bit before that. Time passes by fast when I'm with her. Those endless nights we would talk or our reading sessions outside with her head laying in my lap and me giving her what she would call 'head scratchies'. They were her favorite thing, she'd even drop her head on my lap, indicating to keep scratching her head as I had stopped. It was something I started doing subconsciously and became part of my routine whenever she would lay in my lap. Or when we would walk on the street, she'd hook arms with me or hold my hand and we would play, well I don't really have a name for it. We would squeeze each other's hands and whoever can squeeze it the hardest wins. It was something she would do with her mom and she started to play it with me when we started dating.