Agency Traitor

Atsushi the tiger of Yokohama protects the innocent but until one unfaithful day....

"Hello there Atsushi the were-tiger. of Yokohama~" A mysterious man had tapped Atsushi's shoulder and then Atsushi had turned around to a man in a black suit dirty blond hair which is hair is with a small bun and he had greenish to blueish eyes his skin color was peachy tanned ...At that  moment Atsushi knew something was wrong... 

"Uhm sorry but do I know you sir...?" Atsushi had a little worry in his mind he is worried that this person is from the Mafia or worst...The Orphanage he was in...

"Ah sorry.. My name is Ahriman Blakely~" the man smirked with a devilish grin Atsushi sweated as his grin was like the devil himself.... 
"Well um... do you need something sir?" Atsushi looked at the man at the eye but the man refused to look at Atsushi back in the eye. 
"Well Atsushi I do need something from you.. I need you to betray the Agency and join the Port Mafia...."
"WHAT!? Betray the Agency I cant do that they'll kill me! I AM NOT GOING TO BETRAY THEM! I am sorry sir but I am not gonna betray them I refuse!" Atsushi shouted in panic.
"If nightmares will come..." Then Ahriman left arm had turned into a claw but not the claw which is like a tiger...A claw like a dinosaur like a t-rex...  (I gotten creative here and I decide to relate it to storm bringer for no reason haha)

Then Ahriman tried and stab  Atsushi in the stomach but Atsushi dogged and because t-rex's arms are small (Like Chuuya) Atsushi stood there confused and the urge to laugh his ass off.

"Why are you standing there like your gonna laugh? My ability isn't funny!" Ahriman shouting in a angry manner  then Atsushi saw Akutagawa jumped down like he's batman then Atsushi burst out laughing. (I can't be serious for one minute-) Akutagawa looks at Atsushi as is coughing and laughing at the same time

"Are you mimicking me were-tiger!? " Akutagawa shouted at Atsushi then he started to choke on air then at that moment Ahriman walked to Atsushi and said in a cold voice "Think about it Atsushi~" then he left like batman (Why I'm I doing batman references?) 

Akutagawa aggressively patted Atsushi's back then Atsushi fell down and hit his head...

392 words chapter 1 complete...

I do not know why I keep on doing Batman references I am just decide to be funny for no reason I don't think it was funny but really Ahriman ability isn't t-rex arm I was just being goofy but really Ahriman ability is an ability but he can control  the wind. Sort of like Chuuya's ability.