𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚒 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚒

________________________ Tw: Blood, gore and what ever triggers you in this book

"I'm gay" Chuuya said to Dazai "Me to but I like women and men but women" Dazai said to Chuuya as  both of them are walking to Akahana Getsumei Getsumei as Atsushi and Akutagawa wanting to talk to each other but no sure on what to talk about...Then they saw Dazai's sister Hanaka Dazai (or its Haruka I forgot). 

"Ah sister!" As Dazai ran towards Hanaka or Haruka and hugged her "Aw you did listened! It's like your 5 all over again!" Hanaka or Haruka said jokingly Dazai face gone in a bit of a flush then looks at Chuuya then picks him up "LET.ME.GO!" Chuuya shouted then Dazai let go of Chuuya smirking as Hanaka or Haruka smiles at her little brother proudly.

(I've decided to name Dazai's older sister Hanaka)

"Lieutenant Hanaka, he's coming here" A boy about 18+ years old came to Hanaka to tell her about Ahriman. "Atsushi get to position, he's coming" Hanaka looks at Atsushi with all seriousness then walks to her position a march and chant in a forbidden language  came from the mysterious man as it was shown as Ahriman Blakely and his minions. 

Atsushi shivers as he looks behind him Dazai pull up a thumps up like 'You got this!' Atsushi gulped he doesn't know the future but he does know his past him in the orphanage being abused by his so called father. Atsushi hated him but loved him like a father. He was confused weather to love or hate him but he choose one... 'Hate'. ..

"Ah~ Atsushi Nakajima so long no see. How was the Mafia?" Ahriman done a turtle smirk. "It's okay" Atsushi looks at Ahriman and goes into his pose "Beast Beneath the Moonlight!" Atsushi turned into a were-tiger as his arms were strong as a tiger his jaws were strong as one as well his whole body was like a tiger but he didn't looked like one he was a human tiger. "Stunning" Ahriman done that fish eye. 

Hanaka done the signal to raise the guns but not to shoot. "I see Atsushi, you've gotten an army but your army isn't strong as me!" Ahriman raised his arm as he put his arms into a slapping position then ...

BOOM!

Everything was crushed even the tree and flowers and guns in the front were on top of the DPF who was in the front then Hanaka done the signal to shoot... The gun tried and shoot Ahriman missing Atsushi but Ahriman swiftly gone in front of Atsushi and grabbed his collar and brought Atsushi to the ground as Atsushi hit his back on the ground. "Sister we should really do something..." Dazai look's at his sister "Not yet Osamu"  Hanaka looks at Ahriman then Ahriman spotted Hanaka and ordered one of his minions to give him the bullets. The minion done on what they were told to do. Then Ahriman thrown the bullet towards Hanaka's direction. "HANAKA!" Dazai rushed towards his sister as she gotten shot and fell to the ground.. cough cough "Osamu heh my little idiot brother.." No save your breath! You can still live!" Dazai held the same way he held Odasaku. "Let me finish idiot... You... were only.." Then she pasted out from Chuuya "Save your breath we will need you... And.. YOUR WELCOME DAZZAIII!" Chuuya growled Dazai lays Hanaka to the ground so she can rest.

"Shit" Ahriman growled softly "AHRIMAN,COME GET ME!!" Atsushi kicked Ahriman's stomach then his face bruising his face by a little scratch "Heh THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO" As Ahriman uses his hands to so a sound wave of air towards to Atsushi as Atsushi dogged it by doing a handstand back flip.

"Dazai-san, we have to do something we can't just let were-tiger die there!" Akutagawa looks at Dazai "Hm.. Akutagawa you go to Atsushi and-" As Dazai figured then Akutagawa just left to help Atsushi.