Suspecting Atsushi.

TW:Mention of murder and  sucidie.

When Atsushi stepped in the agency Kunikida looked at him like he's emo or on crack.
"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU KID YOU HAD US WORRIED!!!" Kunikida shouted then Dazai was dancing around but he accidently hit Kunikida on the face.
"Why are such in a happy today you waste of bandages!" then Dazai stopped dancing around then said in such a happy tone "I'm happy because a beautiful women want to take a lovers suicide with me~!"

Everyone looked at Dazai in shock and worried on how he'd even managed that is he even okay!?

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?" Kunikida shouted in shock Dazai nodded then danced around without knowing...The women work for the Mafia...and planning to kill him.

"Are you sure Dazai this is a safe idea meaning she could be working for the mafia...?" Atsushi said then Dazai looked at Atsushi "Ohoh lad~ I know she doesn't we had a talk~!" Dazai said in a very happy tone... (little lad)

Rampo/Ranpo looked at Atsushi. He knows.... That he's the traitor of the agency...
Atsushi looked at Rampo/Ranpo and smiled like normal but again he's the traitor of the agency.... But is he though?

___________Dazai's POV third person POV also at the time of the 'Lovers Suicide '____

*Sighs* I am not going to stop here it's only 210 words...Buuuuut the info about the women who wants to kill Dazai...:

Name: Keket
Gender: Female
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Black
Skin Colour: Light Peach.

There done she doesn't have an ability, but she is strong in karate.

Okay now its 257 words I don't think I am high enough to write another funny thing unless emo Akutagawa comes in the story but its later where it'll be more dramatic :D Why the hell do I don't have enough motivation for 500-700 words in this book ;-;