𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙣.

Don't judge me on what I use for my mystery Oc or my ships.

"Piss in me Chuuya, Fuck me Chuuya" Dazai said as he praised a Chuuya poster then Chuuya walked in for the second time "What the fuck Dazai if you want me to do those things to you just ask me as I'll choke you, you choke kinker" Chuuya suggested as Dazai's eyes gone like the sun and he walks to Chuuya and started to do that making out pose

"Fuck me?" Dazai spoke smirking in that pleading eyes from Discord Chuuya blushes a bit as he sighed "What the fuck?" Chuuya grown then leans to Dazai for a kiss as Dazai leans closer then Akutagawa opened the door to see both of them  trying to make out.

"I'll leave you two" Akutagawa bowed then walked away. "AKUTAGAWA IF YOU SPEAK OF THIS TO ANYONE I WILL THROW YOU INTO A POND!!!"" Chuuya shouted Akutagawa sighed as he thinks that Chuuya's drunk off his ass. (Its not like Chuuya can swim in that pond though)

"What's wrong Akutagawa-san?" A female with black hair with blue tip on her hair looks at Akutagawa confused "Who are you!?How do you know my name!?" Akutagawa shouted "RASHOMAN!!!" Akutagawa activated his ability towards the women then the women disappeared .

^This is what she looks like^

"Hey, Akutagawa who were you talking to" As Atsushi walked to a seat then sat down to drink his hot chocolate. "Honestly I'm not sure...A women just came up to me she looked like a demon but with no tail just horns she also had bandages she looked like no one I saw before" Akutagawa sat down next to Atsushi "Could she be from the OOTVD?" Atsushi looks at Akutagawa shrugged "Hello" Dazai sung as he buttoned up his shirt  smirking "Uh.. I think I came in the wrong time..." Dazai slowly walked away back into the closet (That's where he belongs)

"Akutagawa I think we should figure out a plan to defeat Ahriman" Atsushi takes a sip of his drink then ate a spicy taiks  "Were-tiger where did you ate that food and I gotta agree" Akutagawa stand next to Atsushi "Kyouka given it to me." Atsushi sighed as he sweated cuz on how spicy it is. Akutagawa uses his Rashomon to get water and given it to Atsushi "Thanks" As Atsushi drank the whole bottle then the bell rang as a women who looks like 24 years old with brown hair like the female version of Dazai dark eyes likes Dazai's  she technically  looks like the female version of Dazai. "Hello Akutagawa and uhhh" As the women spoke as she sat in front of Akutagawa and Atsushi.  "I work in the DPF, Danger Police Force . My job is to contain the most dangerous ability users. As you may know you've never herd of me because we are top secret under protection from the Government. I have permission to introduce our organization to you guys because my leader allowed me to.Im just not allow to say the names on who work in the DPF" As the women put her hand behind her head. "Uh miss? You look a lot like Dazai uhm are you Dazai's girlfriend?" Atsushi sweated as Akutagawa sighed and gotten more water for Atsushi. "AH!? I am not his girlfriend!!" The women shouted as Dazai walks out to see the all of the  commotion "...Sister. WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?"Dazai shouted as he ran towards his sister and sat next to her in excitement. "I missed youuuuuu~" As Dazai hugged his older sister and his older sister hugged him back "Aw my little brother grown so much~!" As she smiled as she kisses her little brothers head.

"Ah hello Atsushi and.. Akutagawa.." Dazai looks at Atsushi then Akutagawa "How is the Agency going.. Do I have to arrest someone?" Dazai's sister looks at him like a death stare "Hm~ nah its nice here!" Dazai smiled Dazai's sister smiled then nodded. "In all seriousness why are you here, sister?". Dazai looks at his sister then she spoke "Sadly I'm not here to visit you here Osamu. I'm here to help your friends to defeat Ahriman Blakely. Apparently he is on our list to lead him to prison in the DPFP, Danger Police Force Prison. Since he killed a lot with his ability he has to go in prison. But we need a distraction that's leads to his target.. Atsushi Nakajima  we're gonna have him as the distraction while Chuuya, Dazai and Akutagawa will-" As she gotten interrupted.

"Grah Dazai you ass" As Chuuya walks out of the closet as he is putting on his blazer on his back. "Uh..My apologizes Dazai's sister." As Chuuya walks to Dazai and sat next to him as Akutagawa coughed as he accidently ate a takis "Spicy" Akutagawa complained as Atsushi gotten water for Akutagawa as Akutagawa drank the bottle whole "Ughhhhhhhh" Dazai sister groaned as she layed her head on Dazai's shoulder "Anyways Chuuya, Dazai and Akutagawa will-" As she gotten interrupted... again "The Colonal Ice-cream is spicier" Dazai smirked then.. "OWIEE" Dazai complained as he gotten hit by his sister with a news paper  "YOU DARE INTRORUP ME!!"(Sibling fight 😔) 

"SORRY!!" Dazai whined then his sister sat back down "Lucky your cute" She murmured as she hugged her little brother stroking his hair then she let go of him. "Anyways no  more interruptions now... Chuuya, Dazai and Akutagawa will be distracting his guards aka Chuuya and Akutagawa will be killing them. Make sure Atsushi don't kill Ahriman trap him. Dazai will be doing his usual distracting and annoying his partner." she chuckled while she looks at her brother touching Chuuya as he is blushing as slapping him as Dazai is smirking and Atsushi eyes are being covered by Akutagawa's Rashomon. But.. Dazai's sister had enough "Alright guys I'm not re-telling you the plan so I'm going now." As she stood up and went over the seat and ordered a creamy coffee drank it then left. "What was that about?" Dazai questioned as he is on top of Chuuya.  As Dazai saw a paper note which said:

Meet me and my team in the forest where we(you) used to hang out after training that where Ahriman is.

-By your older sister.. Hanaka Dazai (or its Haruka I forgot)

"I think we have the plan now let go to Akahana Getsumei Getsumei" Dazai spoke as Chuuya's eyes widen then whispered to Dazai "Isn't that your old place where you used to hang out by yourself with me or your sister or both.." Chuuya crossed his arm and Dazai smirked. 

To be continued  Sorry for not updating for so long I just had lots to do anyways bye!

By the writer of this cringe, crazy, odd book which I don't think I will remember to finish aka. it won't be finished hahah maybe I don't know.

Next Chapter: Defeating Ahriman in old Akahana Getsumei Getsumei