Mafia Base(ment)

A bit of Shin Soukoku.

Atsushi woken up in a dark place with a few lights then he heard footsteps...Atsushi looked where he heard the footsteps then he saw batman (Okay I'm joking its Akutagawa)

"AKUTAGAWA!?" Atsushi shouted he at the emo guy (I can't be serious of one minute hbefg)

"Calm down Atsu- weretiger this isn't the place for you to shout on the top of your lungs..." Then Akutagawa pull out a chair from the darkness where there wasn't any light somehow.... (Emo powers) 

Then Akutagawa sat next to Atsushi. "Akutagawa why did you saved me...Well not really saved but why did you bring me here?" Atsushi raised his eyebrow but unlike Akutagawa he doesn't have any...

"Well I have to and despite the fact you are the rookie here..." answered Akutagawa then Atsushi eyes widen then have a thousand thoughts... Who put me here in the mafia.. Did Dazai done this...What have I done to do this...Why I'm I questioning life? Why I'm I living...Why is Akutagawa emo?... Will I become emo like Akutagawa?...Why is Dazai's old partner short? Why do I exist? Why I'm I thinking these things? Why is Akutagawa like batman?

Then Atsushi started to get teary then a drop of a tear had fell down Atsushi's beautiful face. Akutagawa looks at Atsushi crying then he reached to Atsushi beautiful face and put his thump on Atsushi's face to wipe off the tear "Don't cry it'll make you look weak"  then Akutagawa hear the door creek open and saw a small figure about 5'3 then he realized it was Chuuya.. "CHUUYA_SAN!? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE" As Akutagawa shouted Chuuya done a little giggle  then walked in "Well I have been here awhile"

Chuuya pull out a chair out of the darkness...Again then he sat in front of Atsushi "So this is the rookie here? What's your name kid?"

"I- Uhm my is Atsushi Nakajima..." Atsushi replied to Chuuya then Chuuya eyes widen.. "So your the weretiger Dazai keep on talking about ay?" Chuuya raised an eyebrow unlike Akutagawa  who doesn't have any. 

"How would you know that he's talks about weretiger? Have you been sleeping with him?" Akutagawa raised an non-existent eyebrow. "HA!? NO I HAVEN"T BEEN SLEEPING WITH THAT IDIOT!!"  Chuuya shouted at the emo guy. Akutagawa sighs and sat even closer to Atsushi  "Eh!? Akutagawa..." Atsushi goes a bit red.

"So you both are gay bitches now?" Chuuya asked in a joking manner. Atsushi and Akutagawa looked at Chuuya like he's crazy or on he's crack.

"Hey um Chuuya-san who put me up to be in the mafia? and the agency that'll kill me if they found out that I am a Port Mafia!" Atsushi had a little panic in his voice since he had been working in the Agency for 2 or 1 year now and he doesn't want to die from the Agency.

"Oh oh don't worry about dying from the Agency! Me and Akutagawa have your back well mainly me I don't know about Akutagawa." Chuuya smirked as Akutagawa is staring at Chuuya still like he's on crack.

____________________________

After hour of silence Chuuya  gotten a call from his boss (Ye know who it is) 

"Hello Chuuya, this wonderful evening I have a mission for our rookie...He have to go back to the Agency and pretend he is still apart of it and get information and bring it back to the Mafia so go tell him that please~!" The Mafia Boss said "I think he already got it sir" Chuuya said as he his sitting next to Atsushi stroking his back like he's a cat as Atsushi has his hands is over is face.

Chuuya ended the call and then looked at Atsushi thinking on the question on what he asked... 'Who put him up for the Mafia...' 

______________ Atsushi gone back to the Agency____________

I don't regret calling Chuuya short and calling Akutagawa emo or batman but I hope you enjoyed this chapter... I do not know on what to say anymore but sorry for the cliffhanger  I'm properly never gonna finish this book haha. The next chapter will be based on a video I saw I'll put the video in the chapter :D