Found someone new

I see you across the room, and I wonder if I should go talk to you. I watch as you pick up your cup and take a sip from your coffee. You then place it back down. You look down at your watch, maybe you're expecting someone.

So nows my only chance.

I get up from my seat and begin to walk over.

What should I say? Please don'take a fool of myself.

I'm just one step away when I see her.

Her.

You give her a hug and a kiss. It still hurts seeing you with someone other me.

I have got to admit, she is stunning. I guess you don't have bad taste. Then I look down and notice she is very pregnant.

When you acknowledge me, there is nothing in your eyes. What was once filled with strong affection, now empty.

You open your mouth to speak, but I beat you to it.

"How many weeks along is she?"

"Honey do you know her." Wow even her voice is soft and sweet.

You look like you've been put in a bit of a pickle. "Yes, I do."

"I asked how many months."

"I'm just about seven months." She replys to me.

We had split just six months.

"Well congratulations. Hope your child doesn't grow up to be a lying, cheating scum like their father." I stifled in a sob.

"So I guess this is why you left. Not because you weren't ready for commitment or marriage or kids. It was because you didn't want that with me."

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way Jenn." He tried to apologize.

"No, your sorry I found out at all. I wish the best for you, truly I do. Goodbye Evan."

Then I walked away. You called after, but it's time to move on. I guess this is the closure I seeked

No matter how much it hurt, I left. Never looking back. You aren't my problem anymore, you're hers. At least now I know the truth. It wasn't anything I did. It was because you stopped loving me. I don't know why I did not see it before. It was because you had found someone new.