~Hell's Kitchen~(10)

Under Da Sea ~ 2 Months Later

Sinbad was on his throne bored as he listened to Jafar list off all Sinbad had left to do. Finally, a loud groan caused him to stop. "Jafar I've been working all month it's time for a break. I suggest a party for tonight."

Jafar pouted and placed his hand on his hips. "Remember what happened last you because of one your parties? It's the reason we have Kougyoku."

"Gou not too bad she's a hard worker and complains so little. I think there would be some problems if we tried anything, but I could probably fuck her."

"Sin this is serious, we don't need her angry or upset. I've been looking into her; there's nothing much except she's got a place 6 hours from here. It's near the island nation known as Helohapt. I don't trust her there is something off about... wait did you called her Gou?"

"Yes it's a nickname I thought up, cute right?" Sinbad responded with a smile, picking up his head from his palm.

Jafar brushed it off, "Sinbad Kougyoku is not to be trusted."

Sinbad smirked and stretched his body. "She in love with me you know."

"I'm aware but that's why you need to be careful, if she found out about-" Jafar was cut off by Sinbad yelling."DON'T SAY HER NAME!" Jafar grunted, "There's a rumor she known for visiting the great and fearsome-"

"DON'T!" Sinbad shouted again. Jafar looked pissed. "Rahab. I'm sure she learned about you through her; she could be working for her."

Sinbad quickly got defensive, "Rahab and I agreed that we go our separate ways as I had a responsibility to my kingdom."

"Sin she may have found out your 'responsibility' was you not to wanting to stay with one female because we all are aware that." Ja'far retorted in angry.

Sinbad still was defensive. "She wouldn't she's probably busy getting the sea in balance. As always and Jafar I'm throwing that party, just let the guest now I may grope any female."

Reim Empire

Yamu walked into the kitchen as she had been informed by Azi last night to meet everyone there. Once she saw the magi she asked,"Why are we in the kitchen? Why are the princesses smashing and cutting food? Also what are those iron machines?"

"The challenge today is to see which princess can prepare the better dish. It's called cooking, and that is a stove." Shenglong huffed uninterested watching over the princesses. Yamu pouted a tiny bit. "Um."

"What's wrong?" Shenglong asked annoyed. "I have no idea how to cook." Yamu admitted.

"How'd you eat back home then?" Shenglong asked not thinking, and Azi frowned at him.

"Well, I'm used to food that has been heated, in fact, I've only eaten cold things like fish and kelp raw." Yamu informed him as if he didn't have any idea.

"You've never had anything warm to eat?" Shenglong asked now interested, Azi also looked interested.

Yamu grabbed her hair and played with it. "No just fish which your mother had provided to me. I've recently just had fruit, and it's quite good. It's much different to what I expect, I almost couldn't stand the sweetness of the grape."

Azi stared at her, leading Yamu to be uncomfortable, "What?"

"You shall be our judge. YAMU WILL BE JUDGING!" Azi shouted to the princesses who just looked up from their work, only some kept working.

"I apologize for this inconvenience." Yamu immediately stated after her friend's outburst.

"Not a bother just what do you prefer to eat?" Eva asked as she was one of the princesses who stopped.