~King & Queen~(12)

Under Da Sea ~ The Next Day

"Ah, Ja'far I've been looking for you," Sinbad called as he swam over to him.

Ja'far looked at him with suspicion as to what he exactly wanted. "Have you seen Kougyoku yet, she seems to have disappeared."

"It's her day off." Ja’far remarked reading something off one of the many scrolls in his grip. Sinbad’s gentle smile turned into a serious one as he told him. "She hasn't greeted me though."

Ja’far dropped everything in his grips letting it all hit the floor he was paler than normal. "Let's give her a home visit."

Reim Empire ~ Wedding

The balcony was set up with many tables and food was being set up while everyone was busy watching the wedding. A banner of flowers hung over the two, Masrur was dressed in grey and blue robes, with black sandals.(Outfit) Scheherazade was dressed in a white robe accented with purple, including as wrap around her breasts. He hair had two flower pieces for her two braids, she wore a choker, the dress exposed her shoulders that formed long sleeves. She had a vine with the same flowers as her hair pieces tied around her waist.

Shenglong stood in front of them both officiating the ceremony. The two turned to each other taking each others hand. Masrur got down on one knee and bowed with her hand still in his. “I swear to love and cherish you until we part ways in life. Even when we are, I can only hope that we will be able to meet again in our next life.”

Scheherazade blushed, “I myself do hope the same and I will do my best to love and cherish you as well.”

Shenglong looked at both of them as Scheherazade kneeled down. Shenglong held a crown in his hands and gently placed it on Scheherazade’s head. He then took a bigger one and put it on Masrur’s head. The two stood up and looked at the watchers.

Shenglong smiled and announced, “I present to you the new king and queen of the Reim Empire.”

Sharrkan watched the two kiss and felt a pang in his heart, so much that he decided to leave.

Reim Empire ~ Later that Night

A soft knocking filled Sharrkan’s room that he woke up from his unexpected nap. He went to the door a small elderly woman in a kimono stood with towels. “Excuse me, your majesty are you awake. I don't mean to disturb you."

"No come in I'm just thinking." Sharrkan lied. The old woman smiled."If you don't mind me stepping out of place, but you look troubled young prince."

The old elderly woman with reddish pink hair hobbled into the room with the towels and a basket tied onto her back. She placed the towels down on the table in the room. She untied the basket and set it on the ground and took out some sheets. Sharrkan brushed his hair while she folded, keeping a close eye on his sword.

"Just-," the look in the old woman's eyes told him it would best to get her opinion. "I believe I'm making a mistake for my future wife. I have a princess I've chosen to marry, but someone else has appeared to better suited."

"How so?" The elder asked giving a wise feeling surrounding her.

Sharrkan sighed before spilling his guts. "Well, on one hand she drives me insane but I like that she calls me out for my stupid decisions. She's smart but doesn't boast about it except maybe around me. She also pretty attractive and likes getting involved. She different than most girls, she doesn’t take crap from anyone, but she can admit that she’s wrong.”

“Seems like your heart is set on her.” The elderly woman responded with a smile on her face.

“Well I- WOAH NO I NOT IN LOVE WITH THAT SEA HAG! I have to marry a princess put if Mas-” Sharrkan began shouting but got quieter as he started thinking to himself.