Chapter 1

Where it all began...

I was young, dumb and in love; I mean lets face it I still am. He came into my life both willingly and unwillingly, I was 14 and he was 18; He on the verge of worldwide success and me? I was just the younger sister of Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, I didn't mean anything when it came to this industry. I always knew he felt the same about me, he still does even if he is married now with two kids but back then, he'd failed to tell me about his engagement. Robin Gibb was the man who stole my heart 10 years ago and still has some sort of grip on it, and I on his. 

It was 1967, the Rolling Stones were a very established group here in England and their manager had received a call from a Robert Stigwood who'd just signed this new band from Australia and was trying his best to get them established and known by having major groups such as The Beatles and The Rolling Stones to come see their gigs to get them noticed. The Bee Gees had a few hits that were successful but they still needed a push in the industry, this is where Mick and Keith came in I guess and since I pretty much went everywhere with Keith it was where I came in as well. Keith and I were pretty inseparable during those days even if he was a massive rockstar, he always made time for me and brought me along. Since I was the young demographic he brought me along to see this group, as we sat down in the back hidden so the audience wouldn't notice us as much, we watched this group when the lad who was singing the song scanned the audience and locked eyes with me; I had to look behind me to make sure no one was there, at that point I'd never had a lad look at me the way he did, I had to know his name.

After the gig, Mr.Stigwood came around to our table to take us all backstage to meet this group and I had a gitty feeling inside my stomach knowing I was about to see this lad who was looking at me. Knowing what I know now 10 years on, it was the beginning of the end of my life as I knew it. My life was about to be consumed with this lad. We met, we chatted got to know one another a bit and flirted with one another then he'd asked me to go outside for a bit of a walk with him so I obliged then he asked if he could kiss me; At first I was a bit shocked but I leant forward and kissed him. He was my first everything. Little did I know, he was engaged and getting married in a few months to which he told me after two months of us sneaking around together and of course at first I was utterly heartbroken, pissed off and confused about it all but he still consumed me. I went to their wedding, took over her job at Mr.Stigwood's office as his personal assistant/oversee person then all of a sudden I was chosen to be Robin's son's godmother alongside Mr.Stigwood.

Fast forward 10 years on, 1977. Robin and I have a complicated relationship, our relationship strives on sexual tension and trying to hide it, he was terrible at playing pretend around people when I was there where as I always had a poker face I didn't care what games he wanted to play. Robin had already broken my heart many times, I think it was maybe my turn to make his a little hurt.