Chapter 4

Miami 1977- Closer than close to you.

Robin and I sat for a couple hours catching up on life, I hadn't been seeing him much obviously due to the fact he was in Miami most of the time working and I tried too keep myself away as much as I could for obvious reasons and events that seem to transpire when he and I were together. When I knew he wasn't home in England that was when I went too visit Molly and the kids so there was no awkward tension; I made every holiday and birthday special for them, Spencer was my godson but I made Melissa feel just as loved since I absolutely adored them both, as if they were my own. Molly probably told Robin when I came around but he never said anything to me about it, he wouldn't be bothered by it anyway he knew how much I loved them. Molly and I were never close per say, she had asked me recently about Robin and I dating before they got together and I was completely honest about it how it didn't work since I was super young at the time and the Bee Gees came first for him since they were just getting big. She and I kept our relationship civil and I think that's probably where it will stay. 

"We should probably head to Barry's, aye?" I ask checking the time it was almost 5:00 and dinner was at 5:30 so Barry said, Robin sighs "I guess so," he replies "I'd rather sit here with you all night though and chat" "Well wouldn't want anyone suspicious of us now, would we?" I say patting his shoulder getting up from the table. I walk over too grab my jacket as I turn around Robin snakes his arms around my waist placing a gentle kiss on my lips "I know how wrong this is," he whispers "But I can't help it Stella" I nod since he was right, it was so wrong but so right being together. I kissed him again running my fingers through his long thick hair as he pulled me in closer too him squeezing my bum a bit, I smiled into the kiss letting him know I liked what he was doing and If he didn't stop now we'd never make it too Barry's on time. We pulled away from each other looking into one another's eyes "I shouldn't be in love with you, Stella" Robin says "But I am and always have been."

I never thought in my life I'd hear him say that too me, "I-i love you too, Robin" I stutter as he kisses me again. I was happy, but this wasn't going to be a happily ever after that's for sure.