Chapter 2

1977- When she's gone.

Miami was where work took me most of the time now since Barry and Maurice moved there, Robin only lives there part time but that was where their recording action was. Since I worked for RSO for almost 8 years now, I took over Robin's wife's job as Mr.Stigwood's assistant but have also gained the title of "overseer" for lack of a better word helping out Mr.Stigwood when he couldn't be in Miami and also there when he was. 

It bit Robin and I in the ass once, me being there alone. They were recording, then he and I got a little too flirtatious and ended up having sex in an empty recording studio then getting caught by Maurice who was not too happy with either of us. Robin just had this power over me that I couldn't resist sometimes actually let's face it, all the fucking time. But for some dumb and unknown reason I kept falling for it and kept on playing his games; It's just as much my fault as it is his, he definitely isn't a saint especially for being a married father of two. I was never sure if Molly knew about his infidelity and not just with me he's been with much more women than me I know for a fact; She wasn't the nicest to him which didn't help plus her and the kids barely came too Miami with him so I don't doubt it was hard on him to be happy with her. Did I have a little hope they'd split? Maybe but I also didn't want to be a reason for breaking up a family. I loved his children. I mean, I'm his son's godmother for christ sake, I doted over those kids. 

I'd made a vow too myself that I'd never have kids since I gave my heart away a long time ago, I didn't want children with someone that I knew I could never fully love. Robin was always going to be my number one in life, and if I had to wait a lifetime for him I was going to do that, even if it meant sacrificing motherhood to which I'd always wanted children. I'd had a scare with Robin before, it was right before Spencer's christening that Robin and I had slept together and I swore I was pregnant but wasn't thank goodness that wasn't going to end well if I was. Robin never knew about it but I've been so careful too avoid it since then, we haven't even been together in awhile which was a good thing.

 We were about to be reunited in a few days as Mr.Stigwood and I were leaving London to head over to Miami for some business meetings and to see what the Bee Gees had been working on the last few months. Mr.Stigwood knew about Robin and I, he saw the way we looked at one another and he's told me privately that he'd love to see us together one day and I always just smiled when he said that since I'm highly doubtful it will ever happen. The world works in mysterious ways so maybe it will but again I'm doubtful. The man had a family and I wasn't going to get in the way of that, ever. 

I love him but sometimes you have to sacrifice your love.