Author's Note and Teaser

Mr. Author's Note: First of all, I wanna thank all the readers and friends who supported my very first story here in Wattpad -- Coz U Are Da One. Cheers for the readers who added my story in their Reading List and thanks for those who voted, gave comments and followed me. Also, I would like to express my appreciation to the admins of the following Twitter accounts: @WattpadPinoy @WattpadPHIL @WattpadFANATIC and @SolidWattpaders for promoting my story in social media. Thank you so much guys! :)

And for that, I give you this another teenage love story that will make you believe that real love can stand the test of time.

A Story of Love, Trust and Betrayal.

Hanggang saan nga ba ang kaya mong gawin pagdating sa pag-ibig?

Ano ang kaya mong isakripisyo para sa iyong minamahal?

Paano mo ipaglalaban ang pag-ibig na bawal?

Pag-ibig sa maling panahon at pagkakataon.

This February 2013.

A Story of LOVE

Does love really come at the time you least expect it?

What if one day, you wake that you’re in love with someone you shouldn’t be?

A Story TRUST

Is it really enough to trust someone just because you love him or her?

And a Story of BETRAYAL

How long can you still be faithful to someone you really love?

A love story that will teach you to love, to trust, to forgive and to trust again.

A story that will make you believe that unexpected love can be true love.

ANG PAG-IBIG NA PINATATAG NG PAHAHON, SISIRAIN NG ISANG MALING DESISYON.

HANAPIN ANG BUONG KASAGUTAN SA TANONG NA…

“WHAT ABOUT US?”

Read it now!