Prolouge

3rd person

"Alright everyone, do you have everything? If not speak up!...." Coach Ukai spoke, the only one standing on the bus. It was currently 4:30 in the morning and everyone was half asleep. "Okay, we will arrive at camp in about 6 hours, get comfortable, and for goodness sake, try to be quiet." He sat back down and a few of the more energetic boys started talking.

"Hey coach, who's all gonna be at the camp anyway?" Nishinoya asked kneeling on the seat he shared with a sleeping Asahi.

"Uh, hold on let me see....Ah, Nekoma, Sejoh, Fukarodani, Shiratorizawa, Date Tech, Shiritorizawa, Johzenji, Itachiyama, and Inarizaki" he said looking at past text messages with the other coaches.

"Neat-o" Noya sat down and Tanaka laughed at his best friend sitting across the isle from him. "What're you laghing at baldie!?" he questioned.

"Pfft 'NeAt-O'" he mocked.

"Fuck you!" Noya jumped onto Tanaka trying to choke him.
"Noya get off of Tanaka before I take you off of him" Ennoshita threatened glaring at the libero grabbing him by the collar. He quickly let go of Tanaka and sat back down.

'That was kinda hot' Tanaka blushes at the thought. " You okay 'Naka" Ennoshita asks the other boy.

"Y-yeah m'fine..."

Meanwhile all the other schools where on their way to the camp at the same time. Sejoh was running late though, Oikawa had left his headphone in the locker room so he had to run back. Panting as he was running back he muttered apologies to the coach and sat next to Iwaizumi "S-sorry Iwa-chan I-I needed my headphones" the shorter boy sat next to the setter let out a breathy laugh.

"It's fine, Kawa" he pulled Oikawa's head to his shoulder as Oikawa put in the previously mentioned wired headphones and shuffled playlist. After a few songs one of the songs that reminded him of Iwaizumi started to play as he hummed along until he was softly singing the lyrics. (Play the song at the top)

"Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down like the Titanic
Heart beat feeling too frantic
Stare too long and I know I'll panic
Tell me you'll be here
When I fall asleep
Cause I can't bear to feel
If you ever left me
I would cross the oceans
Just to be by your side I would call your name
By the edge of the old coast line
Light house on a rocky shore
Poking out till you know I'm there
Lighting up the misty sea
Until you come right back to me"

Iwaizumi just stared at Oikawa as he sang the song, running a hand through his lover's soft hair.

While all of the high schoolers were on their way to the rich looking camp, Saeko, Akiteru, and Alisa were already there setting everything up for when the teenagers get there.

---------------
Hiya hiya

So just so you know these are the ships already dating just to make it clear

Iwaoi

Asanoya

Osasuna

Kuroken

Matsuhana (no one knows though hehe)

Bokuaka

Tsukiyama

Ushiten

Love ya
Bai bai 💋