D A T E

•THE NEXT MORNING •

•ANNA 'S POV•

-It was Saturday , i had no class , I usually spend Saturdays at the library reading , but since I'm going out on a date with Damon Sorrentino, today will be different. I call Dona so she can help pick up the right dress .

"You're going on a date with Damon freaking Sorrentino and you didn't tell me" she yelled as I'm opening the door . " I just told you " i said . " well you should've told me earlier " she said .

-It's not a big deal .I said
-It is !
- C'mon let's get this over with

After several choices , we finally came to an agreement .

-I get dressed, make my hair , put on a soft make up , and wait for Damon to come , Dona was already gone , it was 7:55 , suddenly the door bell rings , i grab my bag and went to open the door , i see Damon in his suit looking super handsome

-I get dressed, make my hair , put on a soft make up , and wait for Damon to come , Dona was already gone , it was 7:55 , suddenly the door bell rings , i grab my bag and went to open the door , i see Damon in his suit looking super handsome . " hello beautiful " he said smiling . " Hello " i reply .

-Shall we go ? He asked
-Okey . I answered

We got into his porch , put on seatbelts , and started moving . " where are we going ?" I asked

-That's a secret . He answered

- Oh ! C'mon tell me . I plead

-No . He said again

-Fine . I said

I see him smirking and i also smile but try to hide it . After several minutes we arrive to a fancy restaurant across the beach

"Wow this is beautiful " i say . We got out of the car and went inside . " We have a long night beautiful " he says . Once we got in , the receptionist came to greet us , or most likely to greet Damon , apparently he's been here a lot . " Mr. Sorrentino, glad to have you here again " she said touching his arm .

" Thank you Mary " he said removing her hand away from his arm gently . " May i show you your table ?" She asked. " sure "

We followed her as she shows us our table, the table was upstairs decorated with flowers and soft lights with the view of the beach In front of it . " wow" i said excited. " You like it ? " he asked me. " i love it " i answered only to see the receptionist glaring at me disturbed , like she was jealous .

" What would you like to have ?" He asked me . I didn't know what kind of food they served in here . " Surprise me " i said winking at him only to see a seductive grin on his face , he slowly turns to the receptionist " bring us the usual " he said to her , she leaves , leaving the both of us alone .

He grabbed my seat to sit me down like a gentleman and he sat across me , we started talking about each other , our likes , our dislikes , our hobbies , and we started talking about books and authors .