L E T I T O U T

• ANNA's POV ;

After signing the hospital papers , we go back home , the place was a mess , a pool of blood and broken glass on the floor , the entire ride was silent and Damon hasn't spoke , not until we got home .

-I'm gonna take a shower. He said , not even looking at me and walks upstairs.

-okey . I replied

He was devastated , he once told me what Justin means to him , like family , even tho I didn't met him , and now he felt like what happened is his fault . Damon needs comfort right now , and I'm willing to give it to him .

I go to the bedroom , the bathroom's door wasn't shut , but the water was running and i could see Damon standing letting the water falls on his body

I take off all my clothes and walk to the bathroom all exposed and naked , Damon noticed me .

" Anna i don't think...." He said right before i rushed over to him and closed his mouth with my finger .

-"Shhhhh..... let me wash you" . He nodded silently

I grab the soap and rub it all over his muscular body , washing the blood from his hands and everywhere , he closed his eyes and enjoyed the way my hands moved around him

I grab his face gently and kiss him on the lips , he opened his eyes surprised , but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer , i break away the kiss and put my forehead on his .

-I know you're angry Damon , if you need to let out your anger , I'm here , do whatever you want to me if it makes you feel better . I said , blushing , never have i ever said something so daring in my life , but if it was for him , I'm willing to do anything .

-No , I'm too angry for this , i don't wanna hurt you Anna . He said looking away , only for me to grab his face between my hands again .

-I don't care if it's gonna be rough , be rough all you want , but if it makes you feel a little better than so be it . I said , he stood there looking at me , until he grabbed my neck and squeezed it a little bit .

-you know i love you right ? He asked and i nod

-Good , remember that .......... because I'm about to fuck you like I don't .... roughly, I'm not gonna be gentle . He said again looking directly to my eyes , i nod at him again .

Without warning he picks up against the wall and slammed into me hard , making me scream , i wrap my arms around his neck and try to keep up with it .

He doesn't go slow , he's more than rough right now , but I don't care , as long as he's feeling good . He thrusts into me faster and harder , making me cum every time possible non- stopping , he squeezes my right boob and bite my left nipple , then he goes to suck on my neck and leaves hickeys .

Suddenly, he pulls out of me and turns me around , he smacks my ass hard enough to make me cry out , it hurts , he pushes himself back to me again and started pounding angrily again, he grabs both my arms from behind as he thrusts faster and tears started to fall from my eyes because of all the pain mixed with pleasure

The bathroom was filled by my moans and skin slapping, it was getting too mush but Damon didn't stop , and I didn't want him too , while he fucks me from behind his hand slipped down to my clit and inserted two fingers inside me , he puts my hands above my head and continues his devouring as i throw my head on his shoulder .

After several minutes , another orgasm flew through me , my head went blank and I can't feel my body , Damon pulls out of me and i fall into his arms .

" Damn it ! Anna , look at me , I'm sorry baby " he said as he picks me up and kisses my forehead .

I hug him and put my face below his neck .
" it's alright, are you okay now ?" I asked , panting and try to catch my breath .

-I should be the one to ask you that . He wraps a towel around me and takes me to bed . He dries himself and puts on his underwear and pants , then he joins me to bed , he covers us with the blanket , he put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist .

- I'm sorry that i hurt you . He said

-You didn't . I replied

-I did , i lost control .... I promise I'll make it up to you . He said

-you don't have to .

- I want to , now let me hold you . He said as his face goes deep between my breasts.

I hug him back and we both went to sleep.

~~~~~~End of the chapter ~~~~~~~~