TO KEEP YOU SAFE

•DAMON 'S POV :

She grabs my face and looks at me in the eyes, I'm weak in front of those eyes , this face , this girl, Christian really went too far this time , he's dead for sure now

I make up my mind and decide to tell her everything, the dark part of my life , darker than me being a mafia's boss , i ask her to sit on the bed , to get ready to hear what I've to say .

-His name is Christian Martin  , a mafia boss , unlike me , he didn't come from a mafia family , he was born poor , father dead , mother is drug addict , worked as a prostitute at an italian bar , until one day she died because of an overdose , but Christian couldn't give a damn about her , he hated her , while she was using her body for money and pleasure , he was working to build up  his gang and expands the drugs and weapons business, here in the states , his business was going too well , he became a fine rich man , a feared mafia boss , until i came here , my gang was far better and stronger than his , my business was more successful, other mafia people chose to do business with me over him , he didn't like that , so he started hi first attacks , but failed , we made up peace , but later he demanded to buy 50% of shares at my company, i refused , so he attacked for the second time, and it worked , he killed some of my men and stole some weapons i planned to transfer to Italy , for business of course , now he attacked you and Justin .....this was his last chance .

-are you gonna ...... kill him? I asked

-of course, he dares touch my girl , he won't get away with it . He said as he kisses my forehead.

-Have some shower , I'm downstairs if you need me . He said

-okay .

_______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_________

After a refreshing shower , I'm still in my bath towel , Damon was still downstairs, so i go find him , until i heard piano being played , it was Damon playing it

-Hey .... I didn't know you could play piano . I said as i stand behind him and hug him , resting my head on his shoulder

-I'm full with talents princess.

-what else haven't you showed me ?

- Let's keep them a surprise . He said and turns to see me .

-coming here with just a towel , i hope you know how mush that effects me . He said while putting his finger on the edge of the towel , teasing me

-maybe i wanted to tease you .

-you think you can tease me and walk away . He said smirking.

-maybe .... I said right before he takes off the towel , showing my naked body to him , no bra no panties, and makes me sit on his lap .

- Don't tease me princess, you won't like what will happen after . He whispered to my ear .

-Maybe i would want to know what will happen. I whispered back , earning an evil grin from him .

-Unzip my pants . He ordered, I hesitate at first but then I obliged, i like it when he becomes a demanding man .

-pull it out . He ordered again and i did

- Sit on it baby . He said again , I've never done it myself, I'm a little nervous , so i move slowly , i slowly get off of him , to prepare myself to sit on his cock

-i don't Know if you're doing it on purpose, but don't go riling me up like that. He said and grabs my hips and shoves himself inside me , making me scream and wrap my arms around his neck , while his hands are still on my hips .