B I T T E R E N D I N G

•AUTHOR 'S POV :

It's been months since Anna and Damon broke up for good , she finished her last year in college successfully, and now she carries on her dream to become a garden engineer , after sending several samples of designs to engineering companies in Italy , she got accepted to be an intern in one of them , she'll be training for two full years until she gets the job she desired .

•At Anna 's place ، Anna's bedroom•

-Wait ... so you gonna move in to Italy ? Dona asked

-yup .

-isn't that Damon's ... Dona said right before Anna gives her a sharp glare , a sign to shut the hell up

-yeh ... sorry . Dona apologized

-but what am i gonna do without you ??? You can't leave me , and how are you gonna live there ? Do you have a house or something! Dona stated , she was sad that her best friend was leaving , but what Anna needed the most is to get away from here

-The company that accepted my internship is gonna offer me a small apartment in one of their buildings for the interns , don't worry , I'm still gonna come and visit you and my aunt , plus aren't you super rich ? , you can always get on the plane and come to Milan .

-well ..... did i forgot to mention that I'm going to Paris as well ?

-what ? Why ?

-i got accepted at a designing school !!!! Dona explained , she also dreams of becoming a fashion designer.

-WHAT !! Why haven't you tell me !!!? Anna screamed

-because .... you were too stressed out , and you were focusing on passing the final exams perfectly, and I didn't wanna disturb you , so I waited for the right moment.

-wait , you're in France , and I'm in Italy , we're not that far from each other . Anna said

-right , i was just playing you , we'll be meeting every weekend of course and we'll spend the holidays together . Dona said , now happiness was flowing through both Anna and Dona , like that their friendship won't be torn apart , Anna have lost enough , the last thing she needs is losing her childhood 's best friend .

-I'm so happy , i love you you know . Anna said as she hugs Dona , and Dona hugged her back

-okay enough with the lesbian shit . Dona chuckled which made Anna laugh so hard

-i miss seeing you laugh . Dona said

-me too .

-Am i interrupting something? Anna's aunt Kate entered the room .

-Actually you came right on time , i have some news . Dona said

-Really ,? What is it ?

-I'll be moving to France , not so far from Anna , it'll be easy for us to meet .

-REALLY !!? Oh my god I'm happy to hear that . Kate said as she pulled both girls to her hug

While Anna and her friend are packing up their stuff , Damon on the other hand was preparing his men , for a final attack against Christian , but no matter what he does he couldn't keep Anna out of his mind , she consumed him , she had him wrapped around her finger like a ring , and he knew that .

Damon managed to find Christian and his gang , he killed every last one of them , but somehow Christian managed to escape , but Damon left a huge on his eye , a scar he caused by a knife .

Damon took over Christian's business, leaving him with nothing , not that it was that successful , but now Christian has nothing left , that was his punishment for making Damon gets Anna out of his life , at first he thought that he might try and get her back , but he knew he was too late , it's been months , she'll never gonna forgive him for his betrayal, even if he did it to protect her , it doesn't justify his action .