Introduction

Welcome! I'm Anastasia Miller or Ana if you're my friend – if you're a reader or searcher then yes, we are friends. 

I can't be the only one who has read HUNDREDS of books... Of all sorts of genres and tropes.

That scene... That hair of his slightly swooping over his forehead... 

That funny dog or aunt that popped up and made your belly hurt from laughter...

But the trouble is... the last time you read that book was ages ago, and either forgot to add it to your library or it just vanished from your memory and a simple google search with the plot isn't enough.

The readers and the searchers

Well dear readers... this is where #thatbook swoops in to save the day!

Down in the comment section in the following chapter begin your search, by typing anything you can remember from that book, you may be as random as you want, but remember the more accurate you are more will be the chances that someone might recognise it. 

And if you, searcher, by any chance vaguely recognize what book the reader is mentioning then by all means reveal it, and let the research stop.

I hope it will hopefully bring many of us together, help each other out and share our knowledge of the book world. 

So I wish you luck, and must that book be found! 

Kisses, 

A. Miller

P.S. Share with your friends so we can growinto something huge. 

P.P.S. I have chosen to spread the message on a more viral level too, so go and check out my ig page emotional_ræder where I'll also post recs and reviews of my favourite books!