PREMISE-

Dev and Sonakshi were just going with the flow daily making efforts to be good parents to Shubh and Soha.

Saurabh Dada left working full time in Bose Nutrition private limited as he had enough of his mundane job and wanted to start afresh and thus started working to open a new firm to help upcoming firms and startup to satisfy his desires of working in a dynamic environment. So he was working part time for this and invested all his savings behind this dream of his. He was also working with some other influential people and creating a strong network. After Asha's demise Raunita had automatically taken over all the household responsibilities, taking care of Mishti and giving Bijoy a lot of time to rest and rise from the grief of the death of his beloved wife.

With age Ishwari too had become weak owing to her difficult life and poor dietary habits and to free her of the burden Sona had taken over the kitchen and other responsibilities more actively after Dev joined back office and started taking extra care of her mother in law by becoming as strict as never in making Ishwari follow a healthy diet ( which could also be said as an effect of her mother's Asha's demise), to avoid stairs Ishwari had shifted to the room on the ground floor and the kids room was shifted upstairs near Devakshi.

Riya's husband had got a promotion opportunity and soon in a month's time they bid goodbye to all and moved to the US. When the dixit sisters met in the US Neha helped Riya set up her new home and get things in place, she also shared her plight with Riya and Riya motivated Neha to talk to Maa and Bhai as they too well- wished for her and would understand and help her but Neha wasn't very sure of how they would react especially her bhabhi who had every luxury she wished for was educated and thus could never understand how she felt.

Vicky was better then ever and was living a dignified life with his new found understanding of right and wrong, he had made the whole family proud on him by successfully handling the workings of Ishwari enterprises in the absence of Dev. Inspired by his bhaiya and bhabhi and following in there steps he too bought his father's old house from dev and gifted it to his parents and shifted there living peacefully in their own little world.

Neha came back from the US unhappy sharing that she lacks something in her married life even though captain Rathod is a great guy but they don't love each other, as it was there second marriage she tried. She tried a lot harder to make this relationship work but it didn't she also quoted devakshi's example and confessed that Ranveer was her one true love, and throughout this period of separation Ranveer had tried to contact her quite a few times and also toiled hard day and night to improve there lifestyle. He still wasn't as rich as the Dev dixit but had significantly improved from what he was. As teaching jobs aren't very rewarding. Sona decided to stay away from this matter as she was completely shattered after the demise of Asha Maa and never shared a very warm relation with Neha when compared to Dev's other sisters. Dev and Ishwari gave in to Neha's desire and was divorced with mutual consent Dev still maintained a cordial relationship with Neha's ex husband for his co-operation she was re united with Ranveer in a registrar marriage ceremony.

Coming to the youngest Dixit sister Nikki was happily living with Laksh and had started following her passion of being a fashion Designer and was generally occupied with her work.

Pls tell your feedback below.