Part nine

WhatsApp group - girlfriend's
( 3 members )

G 👸🏽
Urm
Excuse me
Sienna Summers where on earth are you

Bells 🌟
What do u mean

G👸🏽
Just went to visit her bc you know, withdrawal symptoms, and she's not at home??
Like bitch it's 7am, she's never out this early

Bells 🌟
Wtf
This is unusual
Should we send out a search party
SIENNA
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS BEFORE WE RING THE POLICE

G👸🏽
10
9
8
7
6
5
4

Si si
Do you MIND you guys woke me up blowing up my phone

Bells 🌟
The plot thickens...
So you're not at home, you were somewhere else...asleep....

G 👸🏽
Don't suppose anyone knows the where abouts of a famous young DJ This fine Morning do they?

Si si
📸see photo
This one??

Bells 🌟
NO YOU DIDNT
YEP
I knew you were more than friends

Si si
And how have you come to that conclusion from one photo?

G👸🏽
1) you obviously stayed round his house last night
2) YOURE IN BED WITH HIM
3) YOURE WEARING HIS TOP IN BED WTH HIM
4) HES NOT WEARING A TOP, IN BED, WITH YOU

Bells🌟
My thoughts exactly

Si si
It's really not what it looks like
So I bumped into him in town yesterday then he invited me to his
We watched movies and ate pizza and stuff and then we fell asleep on the sofa but when he woke up it was really cold so he asked me if I wanted to join him in bed SO I COULD SHARE THE BLANKETS NOTHING ELSE

G👸🏽
So it was really cold...but he decided not to wear a top?

Si si
What male do you know that sleeps in a shirt?

Bells🌟
Hmmm

G👸🏽
Hmmm

********************************************

Sienna locked her phone screen, taking a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the male still sound asleep next to her. She knew her friends were right - there must have been something more there. Whether he felt it or not was a different story, but she certainly did. Either way, her feelings were not to get in the way of a beautiful friendship. Carefully not to wake him, she slithered herself back under the duvet, her arms cold against the bedrooms air. She gathered the white duvet around her face, holding it tight under her chin and closing her eyes once again, her back to the boy.
Moments later, she felt movement behind her, acknowledging Martijn roll over.

As Martin neared Sienna in the bed, he opened his sleepy eyes slightly, noticing how cosy she looked snuggled under the duvet. He assumed she was still asleep, and so took the moment to intertwine his arm over her body, slipping it round her waist and pulling himself into her, his breath gently against her shoulder.
"I wish I could tell you how I feel," he whispered to himself, placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder.
"Tell me then," he heard a response that he wasn't expecting, immediately feeling his cheeks fall a ruby colour.
"Sienna? Oh my god I didn't know you were awake, I'm sorry," he quickly pulled his arm off her, but before he got too far, he felt a sudden grip on his hand, pulling it back over her and intertwining her fingers with his own.
"Please, don't go," she whispered back, shuffling back into his grip until they were purely spooning. Not teasingly, not seductively, just in pure warmth. And love.
"You really want to know?" He finally responded.
"I do," she whispered, rolling herself over so her eyes could lock with his, their noses inches apart as he kept his arm over her waist.
"I don't know, I guess I just really like your company. You know, when I'm with you I feel so...Martijn. It gets tiring being known as Martin, but you bring me back down to who I really am. I just feel good around you," he smirked slightly, Sienna feeling herself blush. This was exactly what she wanted to hear, because she felt the same. She loved his company, and wanted nothing more than him to feel relaxed around her.
"I, urm, I really enjoy your company too," Sienna smiled, her eyes flicking between his own as she felt his grip tighten on her waist.
"But, Sienna, it's more than that. There's something else," Martijn began, using his hand to brush a piece of her brunette hair behind her ears.
"Oh? Sure, tell me," she began slightly nervous as to where this was going. He continued stroking the side of her face, twiddling her hair as he did so, his eyes drawn from her eyes to her lips. He thought for a moment about how to put it into words, but remembered the famous saying; actions speak louder that words. And with this, he gently leant in, placing a gentle kiss against the girls lips. Sienna was overwhelmed with joy, this was exactly what she needed. She smiled against his lips, ensuring him she felt exactly the same. He couldn't help but smile back, as they both pulled away and smiled to eachother. He was so happy, so inlove. She was smitten, over the moon.
"I know it's not been long that I've been blessed to know you, but I do know that I've never felt like this about anyone. I really do like you, Sienna," he told her with a smirk. She blushed, tangling her fingers through his mousey brunette hair and once again placed her lips against his, this time, not just with love, but with passion. With love.