♥Believe♥

Hey, My names Zoey. My life well you'll be reading about it in this story! Ummmm I live with my 6 best friends you'll here more about them later. I go to OpalMays Millions boarding school. I have an AMAZING Boyfriend. Oh and I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!

"Come On Zo!" Ella dragged me off into her room. Make over Zoey day. Yay -.-

"Okay, give me chance!"

Ella is pretty. She is blonde and has brown eyes she's a little full of herself and sometimes dresses like a slut but she's not. I love her she's my best friend.

Kate, Lily and Bailee stood in the room looking excited. Okay, I love these girls so much but sometimes they put so much make up on they look like slags! Zoey your so mean! Well I'll admit even I put more make up on than Kate.

Kate is brunette and deep blue eyes (like me) and always wears her hair in a ponytail or you know when you leave half down and put half up!? I'm not a hairdresser so I don't know what it's called but it looks nice! Kate doesn't need a lot of make up. She has you know natural bueaty. She is also my BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!

Bailee well I love her but she can be a tad annoying.... And way she has deep brown eyes and bleach blonde hair (Not the greatest look in my opinion!) Danm I did it again! I'm so mean! She wears like LOADS of make up.

Lily is shy I love her the most aside from Kate. She wears a reasonabal amount of make up and is quite small and slim

Okay I lied its really just Bailee and Ella who wear so much make up they look like slags. Omfg I'm being mean again!

Okay, so your probably Woundering where the other two are. Well there not into make up because there well... Boys. Yep Alfie and Jordan. Jordan looks like a bad boy an she is sorta but he is sooo nice and I love him. Alfie Hes my bestest friend too. Yeah, Ne Alfie and Kate have been best friends since we were six then we met Lily at this school. We all were best friends and requested to be in a room together. They said that Alfie shouldn't be the only boy (Cringe Alf!) So they added Jordan. We had the biggest room and the least people so we were pretty pumped until two late comers (Ella and Bailee) came and they put us in our room. Dear who ever sorts out the room thingys, You are a Bitch, Sincerely Zoey Barkerlee.

Okay before I get back to the trauma that's about to happen id like to inform you about my beautiful boyfriend Niall. No not Niall Horan, Niall Flincher. He is sooo fit (Oh, I'm so childish!) Anyways we have been together for around 2 months now. I love him. Well I thought I di... Well back to the story!

"Guys, Do I really have to?"

"Yes don't you want to look good in your date?" Bailee asked grabbing for the mascara.

"Yeah, but you know why don't you let Kate and Lily do it."

"Why? Well do a MUCH better job" Ella said winking at Bailee.

"Okay" I gave in, I knew I wasn't going to get my way anyway.

After around two pots of spilt foundation five arguments yes five! And three pokes in the eye with the mascara I was finished and I looked int the mirror.

I LOOKED LIKE A CLOWN!

"YOU BITCHES! I HATE YOU!"

"Sorry" They smirked

"GET HERE!"

Yay! A game of tig when u should be getting ready. Well it's not tig... it's cath those bitches and kill them really..... Devious little mind I have.

"Wow Wow Wow slow down girls!" Alfie was holding me back and Jordan catching Bailee and Ella.

"What happened Zo?" Jordan asked looking at my face and trying not to laugh or smile.

"Sluts happened!!" I said pointing my finger at Bailee and Ella.

Alfie took me upstairs and helped me get the make up off. Man, I love my Alfie.

Lily and Kate came in to pick out my clothes. After 12 different outfits we decided. It was only a date to McDonalnds... Classy Niall. But I'm not complaining, I LOVE McDonalds.

So we decided on Black Vans Inky blue Jeans A cream wooly long jumper with small black hearts over it and decided to wear my hair in a messy bun.

I reapplied my make up. I tiny bit of foundation a tweeny but I blusher to cover my spots some mascara a little bit if brown eyeshadow and deep pink lippy. Hmm, I have to say I looked quite good!

"You look great Zo!" Kate said

How I love her.

"You really do!" Lily agreed

How I love her.

"I agree!" Alfie added

How I love him.

"Okay im ready I go.

We all left my Justin Bieber filled room. I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter

@FoxyZoey I can't wait for our date tonight! Love you! Niall xx

@NiallFlinchSme Can't wait! Love you too! Zo xx

Shit! Im late I grabbed my small strap beige bag and headed out into the rain wait no Hailstone... Typical Britan.

I ran out of campus and just caught the train! Sweat, wet, and out of breath, atractive Zoey!

'If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go keep you round my arm girl, you'd never be alone' My phone I reached into my pocket and answered.

"Hey sexy" said Niall

"Hi babe, where are you? I'm just on the train"

"Turn around" he said in that voice I loved so much. I did what he said an bumped right into him.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine babe"

We laughed and started to make out. Until the train decides to start and he fell on a seat and I fell on top if him.

"Wow babe children around!" He joked.

How embarrassing Zoey.

I smacked him.

"Aww you know I was joking"

"I know"

We started to kiss again.

Until Ella and Bailee came and started to wolf whistle

"Having fun there!?"

OMG I was still on top of him.

I felt my cheeks burning I got off straight away and glared at them. Zoey I can't believe you didn't even remember to get of him!

Okay, I do not live with my 6 best friends now, I live with my 4 best friends and 2 bitches.

"You're such a slut, having sex on a train!" Ella smirked and they both burst out laughing.

"Excuse me Stalkers but what may you be doing here"

"We just came to tell you, you forgot this."

She Handed me a small pack of tissues.

"I dont have a cold though... Stalkers!"

"Yes, and?" Bailee asked

"Everyone hates stalkers" I answered

"Well everyone hates sluts"

"Well I hate you!"

"We hate you more!"

I HATE them to hell and back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N Hey guys :) How are you? Part two will be posted later today unless I have stupid hw coz I go swimming at 8 Hope you like it and if u did why not comment and vote? Thanks Emma xx