Part 12

'Dinggg Dinggg' Kates phone rang. Wow her ring tone is boring!

"Hello... Yes... Really.... Thank you!" She said while listening to whoever was on the phone. Me and Justin kept looking at Kate to each other and Kate to each other. When she put the phone down I bombarded her with questions.

"WhoWasIt!?WasItAboutLily!?IsSheGonnaBeOkay!?" I asked in a rush.

"Okay, okay! It was the hospital. They think Lily's going to be fine but they need to keep her in for a day or two." Kate answered.

"Oh thank god she's okay! Can we go and see her?" Justin Asked.

"Who cares! Let's go!" I said enthusiastically.

We jumped into Justins car and drove to the hospital.

The nurse showed us to Lily and she was sat reading a magazine strapped into a few machines.

"Lily!" Me and Kate squealed. We ran over to her and tried to hug her but she moaned.

"Guys! When did you become so heavy!?" She joked.

We laughed.

"So do the doctors know what happened?" Justin asked curiously.

"They just said that I was overwhelmed over excited too high blood sugar. And some shit I didn't understand." She smiled.

Wow, even when she's lay in a hospital bed with machines strapped around her because she's just had a heart attack she still trys to flirt!

He sighed in relief.

"So when you gonna be let out?" I asked hoping we could still go and meet Justins other friends and see his house.

"Well I gotta stay in for a few more days and nights-She sighed and rolled her eyes- and then if I'm still perfectly fine we can get the hell outta here!" She said.

"Oh, well we could stay here if you like" Kate said.

"No. You can go. I'll phone you and please come to pick me up on Thursday?" She asked.

"Sure! But we are going to go outta town for a bit." Justin said.

We were?

"Okay. But just be here Thursday!" She said disappointed she couldn't come out of town with us.

"Bye Lils get better soon!" Kate said hugging her lightly this time.

"I am better!" Lily grunted under her breath.

I smiled and also walked over to her to hug her lightly.

"Get better soon Lils! Bye babe" I said.

"Byee" She smiled.

"Bye hun get better and rest!" He leaned over to kiss her forehead but she grabbed his face and crushed his lips to hers.

Aha. Now I know what he meant by 'She launched on me'.

He pulled away and smiled. Awkward.

We said one last goodbye then hopped back in to Justins car.

"So where are we going?" I aksed curiously.

"Just. Somewhere" He smirked.

Oh no, I didn't like the look of THAT smirk.

"Just spill Justin!" Kate exclaimed.

"Nope" he smirked again.

Times like these I hate secrets. You know cause if it's your secret you don't want ANYONE to know but if it's someone elses you instantly want to know... Naw I'm rambling on....Bored car trip.... Sleepy eyes.... Snore....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks for over 1,000 reads! Only 74 votes though :\. Anyway don't forget to vote, fan and comment! Keep reading to find out where they arrive to!

Happy Birthday Justin!♥

(This was written on the 1st if March. Justins Birthday, Just in case you read it later than this... xD)

♥EmmaCatt♥