Part 3

All I did all week was lay in bed get up for first period go home at break. To sleep and cry. I looked a total mess all week.

Someone suddenly burts into my room at half 8 on a Saturday. I was really pissed!

"Haaaapy Birthday to you Haaaapy Birthday to you Haaaaapy Birthday dear Zoey Haaaapy Birthday to you!"

Dafuq? It was my Birthday!?

I propped myslef up on my elbows.

"Whats the date?" I said my eyes still half closed.

"14th of February!" Lily sang.

Okay. My its my Birthday Valentines day and alfie has had a haircut what else have I missed? Someone's death!?

"Oh" I said

"You dont seem very excited."

"Zoeeeyyyyy Heres my present for youuuuu!" Jordan laughed. He handed me a smallish gold envelope with a £200 Any-Shop voucher.

"OMG! Jordan you spent 200quid for me on my Birthday!? I loove you!"

"Haha no big deal" He smiled.

I jumped out of bed and hugged him.

"Heres our present" Kate and Lily said together.

It was wrapped up quite big. I opened it to find a brand new beige strappy bag-A bit like the one I have but WAY Nicer and WAY WAY more expensive.

"Omg guys! This must of cost like 200 pound!" I jumped up and gave them a hug.

"Heres my present. Happy Birthday Zo." He handed me a little white box tied with a satin ribbon.

I opened it tp see an amazing charm bracelet with around 7 charms. The first one was a little silver cat with a pink nose and ears. The second a cute little teddy. The third a little charm silver saying 'Girly' in light pink writing. The fourth fith and sith had Kates name Lilys name and Alfies name. The seventh had Justin Biebers name on it. I chuckled at that.

"Alfie Goodrich you are so amazing!" I screamed jumping on him and nearly knocking him over.

"Wow, No problem Zo"

HeHe.

"Heres the last present, of your Mum and Step-Dad." Kate handed me a small rose pink envelope with a white bow around it. I opened it up and inside was £500. Wow they did well this year.

"Well Guys I love you and thanks for all the presen-.."

"Wait! There is still something in here!" Jordan said handing me the Envelope back. Oh.

I pulled out the last to and there was.............. Three Tickets to JUSTIN BIEBERS LIVE CONCERT IN LONDON THIS STAURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

"OMG OMG OMG!"

"What is it?" They all asked looking confused.

"JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT TICKETS! !!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Omg! How many!?"

"Three" I winked at them both.

I had a shower and did my make up and put my hair in a high pony. I opened up Twitter and there was a few tweets of my friends saying things like:

@FoxyZoey Happyyyy Birthday Gurlll!

And

@FoxyZoey Wow 16 babe!

I replied thanks to them all and looked at Justins account. He had tweeted:

So excited for the concert Saturday! Who coming!? :)

I put:

@justinbieber Me!! I love youuu!

I knew he wouldnt answer but hey cant blame me for trying!

Alfie burts into my room.

"Hi we are so sorry Ella and Bailee didnt get you anything so we got you this!"

He threw a floral print dress around just above knee lenth. It was cream colour with dashes of pink flowers and petals and tiny splodges of green now and then.

"Guys its bueatiful!"

"Well try it on gurll!" Alfie laughed closing the door behind him.

I obediently tried it on and it fit great! It was tight at the top the had a brown belt so it went a little puffy and the bottom. I loved it so much!

I sat down and rang my parents. I knew they wouldn't answer and I knew they wouldn't call me back. Great parents. I sighed, I just cant be mad at them if they havjust bought me JB tickets!

I got presents all day but none beat the presents I go of Jordan, Alfie, Lily and Kate and especially my parents!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N Sorry for the spelling mistakes and it being a little short but remember to keep commenting voting and following! Thanks love you! <3

♥ EmmaCatt xx♥