Part 9

I'm bouncing so much on my seat I'm gonna have a black n blue bum tomorrow. Not attractive. I opened Twitter up on my phone and saw Justins latest tweet.

'About to preform. God, I'm nervous! But lets do this! :D

Suddenly I was deafened by around 4000 girls screaming. He must be here. I slipped my phone back into my bag and looked up. There was smoke rising up from the stage and when it disappeared Justin was standing there. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Fangirl moment!!! MEEEEEPPP.

Okay, now lets watch this!

First he sang Right Here

The Boyfriend

Then Beauty and a Beat

Then As long as you love me

Then All around the world.

Lots of more songs later he sang Baby. We all laughed. He smiled and was lifted up by a platform hung to the top of the roof. The bodyguards came round and put row 1-6 on stage. OMG WE WERE ROW 4!!!! A few from row 7 and the backer rows tried to get on stage but were dragged back. We climbed on stage as Justin continued to sing. There were around 1000 girls on stage with us. Belive me, it was squashed!!!

He smiled down at us all and waved.Lily though he was waving at her in picticular and started screaming

"OH MY FUCKING GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! JUSTIN BIEBER JUST WAVED AT ME!!!" Me and Kate sighed. Oh Lily. All to soon the song came to an end and we piled of the stage. Ill be the first to admit.... We were a little drunk. After half an hour we were outside in the frosty February evening.

"We gotta get into the after party!" Kate exclaimed and Lily agreed.

"Are you fucking crazy!?!" I scream/whispered.

"Maybe!" she giggled and walked over to the club which we assumed was the concert after party.

"Kate! There will be security guards covering every square of pavement outside that club!" I scream/whispered again. She shrugged and continued to walk towards it followed by Lily, Well better go catch them.

She was whispering to Lily and pointing to a group of super-models.

Oh No. I groaned.

"Guys! Dont be so stupid!" I exclaimed. Too late apparently. We huddled in with the supermodels. They didnt notice, too busy flirting with some footballers or something.

Believe it or not it actually worked!

I went to get us some drinks. I didn't see the step and I tripped pouring my drink down someone's dress. She whipped around glaring at me.

"You bitch!" Look what you've done to me dress!" She screamed.

"What Dress?" I Smirked. Its true though. She definitely looked like a slut.

"How dare you!!!" She looked shocked. "Your gonna pay for this dress to be dry cleaned!" She glared at me.

"Why? Cant you afford it? Now your wishing you didnt spend all your money on Prostitutes!" I said trying not to burst out laughing.

She was close to steam coming out of her ears. Whoops. I ran away and tole Lily and Kate and all three of us were in hysterics. There was a lot of famous people here like Rita Ora and lots of supermodels but then I saw Katy Perry!!! I screamed ran up to het hugged her talked and got her autograph. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

There was a small huddle around a very sexy guy. Justin Bieber.

"Omg!!! Okay girls dont fangirl or we will get kicked out!" I said.

"In 1...2...3!" And we all ran over to him and hugged him! We couldn't help but give small squeals!!!

"Hey girls! Whats your names?"

"Kate!"

"Lily!"

"Zoey!"

"Nice to meet you I'm Ju-" He was cut off by Lily.

"We know who you are!" she giggled nervously. We know who you are. Seriously Lily?

We chatted and that was it really. When we walked away we screamed!

Lily pulled out a phone... l That was not her. Hell no, she stole Justins phone.

"Come on guys! Put Justins number into your phone and put yours into his!" She said th 'And put yours into his!'l' A little too loudly! And we earned a few stares. Oh well. We have Justin Biebers phone number!! Eeeekkk! Lily gave him his phone back and he was too drunk to care his phone had been stolen.

A\N Hey thanks for reading! Niall Horan follows lolochatter!!! The real one too! Meep. Remember keep voting readin and commenting!!! Thanks love you guys =DD

♥EmmaCatt♥