Laws in Love

Being in an unhappy and loveless arranged marriage for four years now, Olivia Lozano-Sandoval, also known as Olive, is determined to remove the surname of his jerk of a husband after her maiden name. Hindi talaga niya mapapatawad ang asawa niya na walang humpay kung mangaliwa at manakit sa kanya.

Nothing can stop nor hinder Olive from ending the arranged marriage that has ruined her life and almost ruined her sanity.

As if the universe has conspired to make sure her plan succeeds, she stumbles upon the stories of how the best and ruthless lawyer and businessman in the country named Atty. Axel Ross Hidalgo can win any case in any court in the world.

At doon nagpasya si Olive na hingiin ang tulong nito. Wala siyang malaking halaga ng pera para bayaran ang serbisyo ni Axel, pero determinado siya na makuha ang tulong nito para tuluyang mapawalang bisa ang kanyang kasal.

Kahit lumuhod at magmakaawa, gagawin ni Olive, basta pumayag lang ang abugado.

And who is Axel to turn down the request of a beautiful, sexy woman who suddenly barged in his office?

**

LAWS IN LOVE is the fourth installment in the Boss Lady series.

BOSS LADY series tells about different stories of strong, independent women from varying walks of life as they conquer a men's world and be the own boss of their life and of their heart.

This story is not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.