2 Years later

Nat and I have gotten much closer throughout knowing eachother properly for 3 years, what I mean by properly is we would see eachother every now and then when we was 6 onwards and we finally had the courage to speak to eachother when we were 16. Stupid I know but that's what happened, so technically we've known eachother for 12 years.

Anyway I have finally found out that I sort of have a crush on Nat... ok, ok... I have a massive crush on Nat. I mean when it was my birthday she got us both a necklace that has both of our names on either one and it links together.
I do want to tell Nat how I feel but I just feel like she don't like me that way.

We have been 18 for 4 months now and it's honestly not great, becuse we are still in the shitty Red Room.

It's about 5am right now and I can't fall back to sleep so I've decided to stay awake. Nat had managed to make a plan to escape but it has to be next month were we can act on said plan.

As I am up I decided I should just recap on the plan and see if we need to add stuff to it.
Not long later Nat woke up and saw what I was doing and so she said making me jump "Y/n." She chuckled and then added "Sorry for scareing you."

I looked at her and couldn't help myself to chuckle at her then said "It's fine."

N:"What you up too? Why you not sleeping?"

Y:"Going over the plan you made becuse I can't really sleep."

N:"Oh. Why can't you sleep?"

Y:"To be completely honest I can't stop thinking what would happen when we do this plan becuse... what... what if it goes wrong?"

N:"Hey. It's ok. I am worried too. But hopefully we will be fine."

Y:"Yeah you're right. How are you?"

N:"I'm good just got something on my mind but its nothing to worry about."

Y:"What's on your mind, are you sure you're ok?"

N:"Yeah. I'm ok, it's um... nothing. What about you? How are you?"

Y:"Ok just know I am here if you wanna talk. And I am ok."

N:"I know thank you, but honestly it's fine. And good."

We kept looked at eachother then next thing we knew it was 6am so that means everyone was walking to thier lessons or training.
Nat and I both rolled our eyes and chuckled then waited out for the footsteps to stop.

Finally after 5 more minutes they had stopped and so Nat and I walked out and walked to class together. When we stepped into the class and it was weapon usage Nat and I actually enjoyed this class, it is only an hour long and we try out new weapons everytime.

*Time skip*
The lesson had finished and we were using new snipers and new pistols which was fun. Some Widow I guess had a death wish and ran infront of someone's shot and she got herself killed so that lesson was... well eventful to say atleast.

Anyway Nat and I had a long break so we decided to go to our rooms and get changed into our training outfit and head to the training room to work out, since that's basically all what we can do.

Nat put her stuff on the floor and led on the floor so I put my stuff next to hers and joined her, we stayed looking at the ceiling for a couple of minutes and to break the silence Nat said "That lesson we just had was... different."

I looked at her to see she was looking at me "Yeah it was. No one has ever done that befor."

N:"Yeah, but I swear I saw that girl getting punished, so I think that might be the reason."