Medical Room

*Narrator's Pov*
    It was now 7 am in the Avengers compound, everyone except Nat, Y/n, Yelena and Wanda.

Meanwhile, everyone who was awake was talking and having breakfast.
Fury and Maria arrived way too earlier than expected so Tony was explaining the situation and why they should just leave Y/n until she wakes up.

About 6 minutes later Yelena and Wanda woke up and left the bed room to go to the living room.

*Yelena's pov*
    I had woken up and I'm not sure what the time is but I heard moving around and saw it was Wanda.

I then whispered "Wanda you ok?"
She then sat up carefully and said "Yeah, are you?"

I nodded my head and said "The others are awake, should we go and do some breakfast?"

Wanda smiled at me and nodded and so we both carefully got out of bed to not wake Y/n and Nat up.
Once we carefully opened the door we walked out and went into the living room.

Tony saw us and said "Hey you two. You both ok?"
Wanda and I nodded but Tony saw through us and added "Something is on your minds what's up?"

Wanda and I sighed and I said "I'm just worried."

Tony got up and walked to us then said "I know, but soon Y/n will be ok."
Wanda and I slightly smiled and so Tony said "Fury and Maria are here anyway ready for when she wakes up, but let's go get you two some breakfast."

With that Wanda and I nodded and walked to the kitchen with Tony.
Wanda and I decided we wanted sugar snaps.
While eating I remembered we have to go to school so I said "Tony. We have to go to school."

Tony looked at me with wide eyes then said "Oh shit. Um, I'll see if Clint can drop you two off, so I can stay here to let Nat and Y/n know."

Wanda and I nodded and so Tony rushed back into the living room and then after a while he came back and said "Ok, he can but you two have to get ready so you can leave soon."

And with that Wanda and I finished out breakfast and ran up to our rooms to get dressed, do our hair and sort our bag out making sure we had everything.
After a while Wanda and I went down into the lounge and we said bye to everyone and we walked out with Clint getting into his car.

*Nat's pov*
    I started to wake up and opened my eyes to see only Y/n was asleep and in our room, Wanda and Yelena wasn't here so I got my phone and saw it was a Tusday and 7 am.
I got out of bed managing to not wake Y/n up and went to the living room, I saw Tony and the others sitting down so I said "Has anyone seen Yelena and Wanda?"

Tony turned around and said "Yeah, they had breakfast and Clint is taking them to school."

I sighed in relief and said "Ok thank you." I then saw Maria and Fury so I added "Hi you two, thought you wouldn't be here till 10."

Fury nodded then said "Hello Romanoff. And yes but we thought we should come earlier. Is Y/n ok and awake?"

"Yeah she's still upset of what happened during the night and she's sleeping still." I replied, and Fury hummed in response then said "I tried looking into her, I found no files."

I sighed knowing he would do something like that and said "Well that's what happens when you come from the Red Room.
Dreykov gets rid of everything, I thought you would know that when you tried with me and got nothing."

Fury then said "You've got a point Romanoff. But can you tell me about her also Yelena since same situation?"

"Your going to have to wait I came down to see if Yelena and Wanda was ok and I got my awnser, now I need to go back to Y/n becuse if she wakes up and I'm not there she will panic." I replied to him.